Chapter 49

*Time Skip to  another year later.*

Today is the premiere of my first ever official movie and to be honest I am honestly hoping that my fans and the Disney fans love this live action movie. I was beyond excited to tweet to the world that I was playing my favorite Disney princess at all time.

Lets just say all my friends, family, and my lovely fans were beyond excited when they found out I got to be my favorite princess. Oh if you are wondering who is my prince in this movie I am so happy to tell you that Grant Gustin is my prince.

Yes I did however freak out when I found out that he was playing the prince, but I was calmed when he came in and rehearsed. Can I tell you what was weird thing was okay I'll tell you. 

Okay the weird thing was filming the movie was and I quote was he had to kiss me when I was and I quote "dead." Okay I know it was weird, but then again it wasn't okay i lied it was beyond weird.

I did however laugh a few times when he kissed me, but hey don't blame me Grant was laughing as well. You will see the bloopers on DVD or on YouTube knowing certain people who figure it out. 

Okay back to reality since I told you who was playing the prince I will be a nice person and tell you who got the part as the mirror. Okay the person who got the part as the mirror was Tommy Tom Felton. 

When they announced Tom as the mirror I was beyond excited that he got the part. However I heard from a little birdie that he actually audition for the prince.

Little did I know that the casting director and the director asked Tom to audition for the mirror and he did. So hey their were actually no hard feelings he was glad that he got a part for the movie. 

So my friends, (Rydel, Maria, Skyler, Courtney, Vanni, Riker,  Ross, Ellington, and Ryland) my family, and my wonderful boyfriend of almost 4 years was here supporting me. Maria and Skyler knew how much I wanted to be a Disney actress. 

So as I was taking my pictures with Rocky he did something I will never forget. Rocky got down on one knee and said to me, "Kyara through out these past almost 4 years you have made me complete. However I think it would be best if you would become a Lynch instead of an Andrews. What I'm trying to say is will you marry me?" 

I cried with tears with joy and said to him, "Yes Rocky yes I will marry you."  Rocky was now smiling like an idiot and he put the cute ring on me. (A/N The picture of the ring is down below if your wondering.)

We kissed passionately when he came stood back up

We kissed passionately when he came stood back up. I could hear clapping and cheering from everyone.  

I can just see the news articles online and on TV tomorrow. Being the smart friends they are Maria and the rest of my fierce squad was recording the entire thing. Which by the I thank you my fierce squad Rocky and I thank you. 

After Rocky and I kissed everybody went inside to watch the movie. I can tell everybody from my fan base and any Disney fan would totally love this movie. Let's just say I am so happy that my childhood dreams came true. Every fan please do not give up on dreams because if you do then I don't know then. 

A/N Hey my wonderful people I hope you enjoy this wonderful chapter. Its almost done I know but hey squeal is coming really soon so just bare me. Anyways remember to vote and comment. I hope you have an amazing day stay wonderful. xoxoxoxo ~Kyara A.

My thoughts and prayers are with Manchester, England the families of the poor victims and lastly Ariana Grande. Over 100 people got injured and 22 people got killed after a concert. Concert's are suppose to be fun night for people and a night to remember not a place to kill innocent people. Which by the way makes me sick who in the living hell decides to set off a bomb at a concert. I am now praying hard for these victims and England. Thank you to anyone who is volunteering their own time to help Manchester who all went to the concert. I love you all and I hope that you take that your time and pray for the city of England, the victims, and Ariana Grande. I love you all so much and I literally think about all of you when I write my fan fictions for you. Stay safe and stay strong. xoxoxo ~Kyara A.