Chapter 13

*Kyara's POV*

It's the St. Patrick's show so you know what that means its the last show for R5 well for awhile Rydel woke me up by hitting me with a pillow.

I was about to get ready for a shower and then all of a sudden Courtney picked out my outfit. It was a green sparkly dress that I totally remember bringing or had at all.

Courtney said that she bought it last night before Maria and I arrived at the hotel last night. So I thanked her and took my shower.

I came out of the bathroom 30 minutes later I came out of the bathroom with the dress that Courtney bought me.

While Maria is in the shower Rydel was doing my makeup and Savannah was doing my hair. 45 minutes later they finished. I looked fabulous (A/N enter High School Musical 2 Fabulous) in their words. 

Now I had some free time I was texting Rocky telling that I couldn't make it at all. In reality I am coming and surprising him. Same with Maria.

After every girl was done getting ready Rydel checked out of the hotel. Rydel did us a favor and put our suitcases in her bunk so Ross and Rocky dont Suspect anything. 

After she put our suitcases in her bunk she told Maria and I to be in the crew's tour bus so the black one. Vanni  said that she and Courtney will text us when the meet and greet is way shorter.

2 hours later Savannah texted me and Courtney texted me saying that the meet and greet line is shorter. Thanks girls for being part of this awesome plan.

Maria and I left the black tour bus and went into the venue. The line was shorter when we went inside which is what we needed. Plus we were the last ones in line SCORE.

All the fans were talking to maria and I while we were all waiting to meet R5. After the last fan took a picture they were about to take their regular picture.

Andre told us to tip toe really quietly so Ross and Rocky can't hear us. Now I am starting to regret wearing high heels.

Maria and I were behind the poster while were waiting for Will to count to three. When Will said 3 Maria and I stuck our heads out. 

Will made them look at the picture so that gave Maria and I plenty of time to tip toe away slowly. We went downstairs and went to the stage area.

We went into the stage area and hid by were hiding were Ryland does the lighting for R5. What Ross and Rocky dont know is that Maria and I are going to mess with them.