Chapter 3

*Kyara's POV*

And the weirdest fucking thing happened Ross and Rocky were looking at Maria and I. Maria and I looked at each other and said, "Are they really looking right us?" Rydel was looking at Ross and Rocky and said to Riker, "I somebody has crushes on two fans."  Riker than saw Ross and Rocky who were to busy looking at Maria and I and he said back to Rydel, "Yea Rydel I think your right their both googly eyed for those two fans that they kissed earlier." That is not creepy at all not it is extra creepy that two celebrities are googly eye for two fans.

They started sound check finally sound check finally.  They sang some of their songs and a couple of covers. After sound check the did a question and answer Maria and I were looking at each other and I asked Rocky and Ross, "Why did you kiss my friend Maria and I on the lips? Explain that you two." As I crossed my arms. That's when every single fan was looking at Maria and I then back to R5 Then Ellington said to Ross and Rocky, "Yea why is that you two care to explain that incident?" All Ross and Rocky could say was uhh. Really Ross really Rocky all you two could say was uhh. That helps Maria's and I question NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So after the sound check after that weird question R5 answered more questions. After the Q&As was officially over R5 left the stage to go backstage. Right as R5 left Rocky and Ross were looking at Maria and I. So what Riker and Ellington did was literally and I mean literally the had to push Rocky and Ross to the backstage. It was hilarious that to take a photo and a video and post them on Instagram. We all left the arena aka the stage area and got our stuff which was a backpack a poster and a dvd.  After that Maria and I got some band shirts she got a wild heart sweatshirt and I got an R5 tour shirt. Now it was time to meet Ryland Michael Lynch.

No cliff hanger this time I am not mean now am I? I hope you like this chapter sorry its short and if it sucks. xoxo