Chapter 43

*Kyara's POV*

*Time skip is brought to you by Darry*

Tour has been amazing so far and so far my favorite place was Canada. Why Canada you may ask well lets just say Maria, Skyler, and I met 2 people their. 

The two people that we met in my Canada show was Tom Felton from the Harry Potter movie series and Grant Gustin from Flash the T.V. series. They told me personally during my meet and greet that they were huge fans of me.

I felt honored that they like my music, but what I told them that I was fan of their work too. Along with my besties Skyler and Maria who are also fans of Tom and Grant. 

So anyways it is my 21st birthday and I decided why the hell I dont I do a two shows in the I grew up in. If your wondering what town that is well here is your answer the town's name is called Cedar Rapids, Iowa. (A/N Shout out to my people who live in Iowa or in Cedar Rapids) 

Cedar Rapids is where I was practically raised all of my life. While Maria was born and raised in this awesome city. It felt weird coming back to this city/state because I went to three different elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school. (A/N that is a true story actually I actually went to 6 different schools in my entire life.) 

So it's 3:00 P.M. and that's when I do my meet and greet and taking my own several pictures before I met my lovely fans. Now is the best part of my meet and greets taking pictures with my lovely fans and saying hi. 

As I was saying hi to my fans and taking pictures with them I saw Maria talking to some boys I think. Maria usually talks to them fans, but these fans sounded British and American. Maria who the hell are you talking to god dammit woman. 

When Maria let those boys in to meet them I was in complete shock it was Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis, and Grant Gustin. I saw Maria's and Skyler's face trying not laugh man I am going to hurt them. 

"Here's part of your birthday present." Said Skyler still trying not to laugh. Note to self hurt Skyler and Maria after the concert. I am still thinking to myself when the fuck did the get here and how long were those 5 planning this? 

I gave Tom, Grant, and Matthew a hug because its still polite to hug your fans duh. They did wish me a happy birthday and hugged me back. 

I said thanks and did took some amazing photographs that my photographer named Will R5 photographer for their own tour. Grant decided to let Skyler and Maria in some more pictures like he did in one of my Canada shows. 

After some serious and funny pictures the boys left, but right before they left Tom said, "Hey Kyara Grant, Matthew and I left a huge birthday present for you." I gave them one more hug and said thanks to him and the others. 

I did the rest of my meet and greet pictures with my fans while they either said happy birthday to me or just to scared to talk. If I was meeting myself i would probably be scared to talk to myself.  

After the meet and greet I did my mic check which and answered some fan questions. Some fan not going to name him *cough Ross cough* asked if i can twerk. I just said to him i had no comment. 

Grant asked me if i can sing anything that was on the top of my head. I nodded and I randomly singing Hewdig's theme from Harry Potter. Maria and Skyler started laughing as they saw Tom's and Matthew's face. 

They encouraged me to keep going so that's what I did. Some fans did however joined in with me man how I love my fans. After I sang that I answered a  few more questions and then went backstage. 

Now it was concert time so I started with a couple of my songs and then started covering some songs like Shape of You by Ed Sheeran and Evermore from Beauty and the Beast. Rydel came out halfway through my show and did our song from my CD. 

After the show I took off my makeup backstage and did some signings. Man I cant wait to start drinking tonight since I am officially of age to.  Also when I get on that bus I am taking a 20 minute before I can go anywhere to eat. 

After I took my 20 minute nap I put on a different dress and did my hair. Rydel did my makeup like a sexy makeup look. After I got dressed Rocky's jaw drop like I think he has to fight off some men from flirting with me.

After my birthday celebration we went back to the hotel which was by my venue. I thank the lord that play a show here in Cedar Rapids tomorrow because tonight's show was literally sold out. I did thank my fans on twitter from buying tickets at my birthday show. 

So tomorrow I will be busy half of day because of stuff. So around 6:15 A.M. I have a radio interview via phone with my favorite station Z102.9. Next I have local news interview with KCRG TV 9 News around 6:45 am. 

Lastly my whole squad (Rydel, Maria, Skyler, Ellington, Rocky, Riker, Ross, and Ryland) are visiting my childhood home and the schools I went to.  My old home was right by old middle school. Which by the way I am giving an assembly at a certain time.  

If your wondering what schools I went to well here they are in order I went. Monroe kindergarten school, Johnson Elementary, Harrison Elementary, and Cleveland Elementary, Roosevelt Middle School, and finally Jefferson High School. 

I have two assembly's to be at and that will be at Roosevelt and Jefferson. Man I can tell you right now that I may not get my nap tomorrow. Man being on tour sometimes can suck just saying. 

A/N Thanks guys for reading chapter 43 sadly this book is coming to an end. 11 more chapters and an epilogue. So that makes it 12 more updates for you guys which I am so happy for you guys for reading this story. If your wondering if their is going to be a sequel to this book will i have an answer for you. Yes their will be a sequel of this book which right now is private till this book is ended. Anyways I hope you like this chapter remember to vote and comment. Also If your a Harry Potter fan I am currently writing a book called Snape's My Father?!?|A Dramione Fan Fiction I totally recommend for you guys to read it. Have a wonderful Sunday my fellow readers xoxoxo ~ Kyara A.