Chapter 15

*Kyara's POV*

The concert was over and I could see Riker and Savannah and yelling at each other. WHAT THE HELL WHY ARE THEY YELLING AT EACH OTHER?

I asked Rocky was going on and he said, "Riker and Vanni are breaking up because they don't feel a connection." 

Oh no why people why Rikvannah was my favorite OTP after Rydellington.  I saw Vanni packed up her clothes and other stuff and left for the next flight back home.

Riker is crying now everybody was giving him a hug even me. After his big hug from all of us from backstage I gave him something.

That something was my friend's Skyler number. Why I gave Riker my friend Skyler's number because she is a Riker girl and she's single.

I texted Skyler that Riker was going to call her she texted K. I told Riker to call Skyler now then later plus he'll thank me later.

When he called her I was so proud of him of him listening to me. Ever since he called her I repeat I repeat he did not put down that damn phone.

I am getting ready for bed and I checked the clock on my phone it was midnight I hope on my life that Riker is getting off the phone. 

Riker came out of his bunk and was going to the bathroom. Then he spotted me and gave me a hug and said to me.

"Kyara thank you so much for giving me Skyler's  number she's nice kind and sweet like you said." I said welcome to him and put my phone on the charger.

Now  Rkyler is now official yea I am so proud of him dating Maria's and I friend plus she is fan. I tweeted that of how much that I love Rocky. Also Rkyler is my new OTP after Rydellington and Maross.

Before I went to bed I posted pictures of Rocky sleeping on Instagram with the caption 'he's either dreaming about me or about Mac and Cheese who knows what he's dreaming.' I love these awesome people who I call my friends.