Chapter 25

*Kyara's POV*

It's the next day and today we are going to California Adventure. We gave Courtney the option to either stay with us or she can go home.

Courtney said, "I wanna stay here, but I don't wanna be around Jessica or Ryland." She is right who the actual fuck break ups with someone via text?

Ryland that's who that fucking Idiotic dick. Anyways us girls decided to hang for a bit before we hang with our boyfriends.

Vinni aka Savannah decided that we should go on the best ride ever. That ride is called Cars Ride. Thanks Vinni for reading my damn mind your my best friend.

Skyler suggested that we should go the ride on it five times. the first four times in one car was Rydel, Skyler, and Jessica.

In the second car was Maria, Vinni, Courtney, and I. the first two times our car won and the other two times Rydel's, Skyler's and Jessica's car won.

 We saw the boys so we decided to race them Jessica went with the boys because why not. The sixth time was the most fun part.

So the sixth time we went with our boyfriends in the first car was, Ryara (Rocky and I), Maross (Maria and Ross) and Courtvannah (Courtney and Savannah).

In the second car was Rydellington (Ellington and Rydel), Rkyler (Skyler and Riker), and Ressica (Ryland and Courtney).

We had lots of fun which is actually the best thing being here with our boyfriends and friends. Our car won and lets just say i got like six pictures worth of this car ride wow Kyara i think you have a picture problem.

Good thing all of our boyfriends and friends got pictures of our cars ride. Now the next ride Maria and I are excited for.

Tower of Terror the best ride of all rides. let's just say that we saw a video of Ross on it with his Disney cast and friends and he screamed like a little girl. 

Maria and I really want to hear Ross scream like a five year old girl. Good thing I am having Vinni and Maria record it on their phones for me.