Chapter 44

Maria's POV

I woke up this morning around 5:45 am to make sure I watch Kyara's local news interview here in Cedar Rapids. When I got out of my bed I saw Riker, Rydel, Skyler, Ellington, Rocky, Ross, and Ryland sitting on the couch watching the news.

Everybody is really happy for her for her dreams coming true. Kyara just woke up because she had a radio interview via phone around 6:30 am. I am totally cant wait to see my old schools (Harrison, Roosevelt and Jefferson) today after her interview.

Kyara came out 30 minutes later in a short pink dress and her 3 inch heels. I totally loved her outfit it looks sexy but casual at the same time. When Rocky saw her his jaw dropped literally I think he loves it. Lets just say that somebody is going to get laid tonight maybe who the fuck knows.

She left the room and did her interview for Z102.9 an awesome radio station here in Cedar Rapids. I had Riker turn on the radio so we can all listen to Kyara talk to the radio people that were interviewing her. When this guy name Schulte ask her about her and her boyfriend Rocky she started stumbling when talked. I could tell that she was blushing.

Next they talked to her about her pranking the boys and having cool live stream parties on the weekends for the fans. By the way the fans absolutely love because she plays music and answers any questions about life or anything personal. Finally they made her answer questions about her past life before she became famous.

She thanked them and ended the call. The girls and I decided to make breakfast while we wait for Kyara to come on T.V. We all decided for eggs, bacon, and chocolate chip pancakes um like yum and be jealous.

After we finished breakfast Ross yelled and I quote, "Hey Kyara the sassy bitch is on T.V. is on now." I applaud Ross for that, but I will bet that Kyara texted him to say that before she went on. So the girls rushed by the boys and watched Kyara on the news talking about last night's concert and her personal life.

When the news lady was talking about how Skyler, and I surprised her by having Grant, Tom, and Matthew she just laughed and told her the story. What Kyara did not know was last night Skyler and I recorded her reaction when she met them. Luckily I sent that video this morning to the news so Kyara can be embarrassed.

When Kyara saw that video she was so embarrassed that I think she is making a mental note. Luckily I am posting that video later on today when where on our way to visit the schools and her old house and my old house that is across the street. After watching the news all of us went to get dressed and got ready for the day.

Everybody got dressed expect for two people. Apparently Ross and Ryland wanted to go back to bed because they're so tired. Well I decided that when Kyara comes back she will deal with their asses not me. Have fun getting punished Ross and Ryland I will so record her reaction and kicking your asses.

A/N Hey everybody I hope you enjoyed this lovely chapter I am so sorry it is so short. I just didnt have the flow like the other chapters or other books. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and the rest of your day. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A