Chapter 24

Maria's POV

So when we got back to the fucking hotel lets just say I told Ross to go over to Ryland's hotel room. The reason why Ryland needs to learn a fucking lesson not to dump via text.

I told Courtney to sleep on the extra bed for the next couple of nights until we leave. I texted the other girls to come over and help cheer up Courtney.

Rocky, Ellington, and Riker were over at Ross's and I hotel room and Kyara, Skyler, and Rydel told them to help Ross. I love how the girls tell their boyfriends to help Ross teach Ryland a lesson. 

So the first things us girls did was changing into our Pajamas and went downstairs and ate some food. We all order a burger and fries which surprisingly everyone read each others mind. 

Next we got a picture of Ryland and drew all over his damn face. Lets just say that he has a devil horns and a mustache. 

Finally we are watching some chick flicks and I saw Skyler texting her friend Jessica about how Ryland and Courtney breaking up. I think Jessica might be happy that Ryland is single as fuck.

Next we are watching some scary movies like Nightmare on Elm Street. We ordered room service and lets just say we ordered some Cookie Dough Ice Cream.

Every girl went back to their hotel room expect for Courtney and I because We are in the hotel room. I texted Ross saying to get Courtney's stuff and he replied OK.

Ross  came back with Courtney's stuff and told me everything that happened. Ross said that Ryland has a bloody nose and some what of a black eye. Way to go my wonderful puppy boyfriend.

Skyler texted me that Jessica and Ryland are over at her and Riker's hotel room. She told me that Riker is chilling in Kyara's and Rocky's hotel room to cool off.

I think every boy needed a chill pill. Skyler also told me via text that Jessica and Ryland are officially a couple. I hope to god Ryland you dont break Jessica's heart like he did to Courtney.