Chapter 45

Kyara's POV 

I left the news station around 7 in the morning  and went back to my huge purple tour bus.  While on my way back Maria texted me that I may have to beat some boys up because their asleep and not dressed. 

Great just my luck its almost 7 and I have to beat up some people. When I arrived at tour bus I went to see who is all dressed and up and who's not up and dressed. 

I see all the girls and 3 guys (Rocky, Ellington and Riker) all awake and dressed. That's when I knew I had to give Ryland and Ross a punishment for not being dressed and awake.

Congrats Riker, Ellington, and Rocky for being dressed. Oh Ryland and Ross get ready for a Kyara style wake up call you will wish you would be up. 

What I did to Ross Shor Lynch was I pulled his blankets off of him and then I had Skyler get me a cup of cold water so I could poor the cup of cold water on him. That was your punishment/wake up call for not waking up.

Now for a Mr. Ryland Michael Lynch to have an awesome wake up call. What I did to Ryland was I sat on his stomach while he told me to get off. I told him he needed to be fully awake before I do. 

Ryland sighed and said, "Okay Kyara I am fully awake you can get off of me now." success Kyara. I gave the bus driver the address to all the locations last night so I think were going to my old house where I grew up since 2002 or 2003.  

Twenty minutes later the tour bus arrived at my old house and to be completely honest I felt my old memories coming back. I did a Rydel pose  outside and then all of us went inside so I can give everybody a house tour. 

Maria has already been in my house when we were younger. When we went to my old room and all the memories came back in my mind.

After a 15 minute tour we left the house and went to Maria's and I middle school. We went to the main office to sign in and lets just say the office people remembered Maria and I. 

After signing in everybody and I went in the back of the auditorium while we for all middle schooler's.  I went on Twitter and told people that I was at my old school. 

Twenty minutes later after every student and staff came in and took their seats. The associate principal introduced me since she knew me from middle school. 

When I came out on the stage all of the students cheered for me while the staff clapped. I told them about my life and then how it changed when I went into the music business. 

After 30 minutes of my follow your dreams speech I went backstage with everybody else. We left the school and went to visit all the elementary schools before we went to my final stop Jefferson High School. 

After visiting all the elementary schools that I went to we finally arrived at Maria's and I high school. The name of school your wondering why its called Jefferson High School the best high school ever just saying. 

When we all went inside the school I checked in and the rest of my friends and boyfriend checked in as well. When we finished they had the SRO escort me in the new gym locker room just in case we bump into any student.

It was assembly time and TBH I am more nervous to talk to these 9-12th graders to talk about believing in their dreams. I came out and all of the 9-12th graders came plus all the staff started clapping for me. 

What I didn't know is that they had a congrats  banner for me until I turned my head and saw it on the wall. I did a more powerful speech about achieving your dreams than I did at Roosevelt. 

I had Maria come out and telling everybody about her side of story and telling about that she loved doing the backstage stuff. As a treat I sang a couple of stuff from my album and sang a couple of covers as well. 

After the assembly the principal thought it would be great to take a group school photo with every student and then every class and all the teachers. I agreed because why the hell not. 

After taking all those wonderful pictures with the group of each class and the groups of teachers. I decided to take pictures with my favorite/previous teachers separately.

Maria did the same thing as well but we each took our turns depends on which teachers. Rocky took my pictures while Ross took pictures for Maria which we both are lucky to have them as boyfriends. 

After the many many pictures I took as well as Maria and we left the school. 15 minutes later we arrived back at the venue. 

I went to take an hour and a half nap before I started rehearsals. I just needed a nap because I have been up since 5:30 A.M.

After my nap I went inside the venue to do my usual which is warming up my voice. I did drink some hot tea for my voice just in case and a couple of cough drops. I am now doing my usual concert things before the show and then I had my awesome concert as always.

Hey My wonderful people whats up. I hope you enjoy this chapter and omg 925 words I wrote for you. Anyways I have 11 updates left for you left I ho[e you enjoy this story. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful rest of your Sunday. xoxoxoxo ~ Kyara A.