Chapter 46

Skyler's POV

*Time Skip*

Kyara's first ever tour is officially over hallelujah. Her tour was amazing  I even got to go to Canada for the first time and I also met Grant Gustin and Tom Felton. (A/N Tommy Tom forever. Maria and Skyler should know what I am talking about.)

I think my favorite venue that Kyara played was Iowa, Illinois, Massachusetts, or California. Although I gotta say Iowa was loudest venue for Kyara which made her cry with happy tears. 

Anyways we just arrived in California from Austin, Texas aka Kyara's last venue for her tour.  After we got everything from the baggage claim we left the airport. 

When we arrived home all of us girls (Rydel, Maria, Kyara, and I) were really happy. Hey what can us girls say we missed our beds don't judge us. 

I grabbed my suitcase and backpack from the large R5 van we rode on our way home. We all went inside the house since to unpack our suitcases. 

Ross, Ryland, and Ellington, went back outside to the van and got all the stuff got from all of her fans got her at from her tour.  Let's just say that Kyara at least has 5-12 boxes full of stuff that the fans got her.

So all of us decided to help Kyara sort out her stuff, because if she was doing that by herself she probably be done around midnight. Also that's what friends do to help each other out with stuff.  

I turned on the radio so we can have music too while we sort out all these boxes. It was kind of boring sort out these boxes, but hey when you have music on you turn on music it makes it go quicker and you have fun. 

After at least 5 hours of sorting out the boxes we are finally done thank the Hufflepuff. (A/N again Maria and Skyler should know what I am talking about.) Maria and I got 2 boxes worth of stuff, Rydel got 3 , the boys including Ryland also got 3 boxes Courtney and Savannah (Riker's ex) got one box full, and finally Kyara had 5 boxes. 

I got a notification on Twitter from Kyara saying she was thankful for having all of her fans supporting and who all went to her any of her shows. I am so tired so I decided to do and take at least a 2.5 hour nap, 

The others agreed as well to take a nap because we are all jet legged. Plus let's just say we all woke up at 4 am so we can make our flight.  

I went into my room and jumped into my bed. Literally that's what I did if you don't actually believe me. 

I curled up in my blanket and fell asleep. I can't wait till Kyara goes on her next tour because that would be amazing plus we get to go to more countries and cities;

Now when I wake up about 2.5 hours I can hang with my wonderful boyfriend of 1 year and my amazing best friends and watch some movies. Hopefully we can watch Harry Potter or any Disney Movie. 

Hey my amazing people who love my fan fiction. I hope you have an amazing rest of your Sunday and remember to vote and comment. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A.