Chapter 34

*Skyler's POV*

Riker and I are officially in Illinois today. We left the day after Rocky, Kyara, Ross and Maria went to Iowa.

Riker opened my house door and that's when I saw my dogs and they attacked me and Riker with love. I did give my mom and dad a big hug because I haven't seen them since I told them I was moving to a California to be with Riker.

Riker and I put our suitcases in my room because who the hell puts leaves their suitcases in the damn living room. So once we put our suitcases in my room we went back in the living room and chill with my parents.

Riker and my parents were talking about just some stuff about me and all which I don't really mind. I did however show my parents all of the pictures of Riker and I the pictures of all dates that we currently had.

Riker phone's went off and it was Kyara asking if we made safe and everything. He did text back saying yea and then put his phone back in his pocket.

Our parents decided that after Riker and I take our naps because of the flight and everything, they will take Riker and I out for dinner. Riker and I agreed because TBH Riker looks like he is about to pass out.

So we went to my room because that's where Riker and I will be staying/sleeping at. I changed out of my sweatshirt and jeans and changed into some leggings.

Riker on the other hand just decided to wear his damn blue Pajamas pants that are plaid just an FYI. Which Riker and I have in common which is a love for plaid.

I laid down in my bed and started closing my eyes. I did feel Riker pull me close to him and said that he loved me.

Man do I love my captain Riker he treats me like his princess which is why I love him. Now if you excuse Riker and I we are going to take a nap.

Hey guys sorry I haven't done a bold A/N in a while, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Christ was born today so God Bless you all. Anyways I hope you like this chapter make sure you vote and comment. Anyways God Bless you all and have a wonderful Christmas/Holiday. XOXOXOXOXO ~Rockysgal97