Chapter 17

Kyara's POV

We arrived at their band house and lets just say their house is bigger than we imagined guys like seriously I think I can get lost in their house or something TBH.

The boys being total gentlemen they helped us getting out of the  car. Awe like seriously like why can't any boy be gentlemen.

As I go in the house I can spot Rocky getting my suitcase. oh how sweet is that dude. Also I saw Ross and Riker doing the exact same thing again the should be nominated for best boyfriend award.

When Skyler, Maria, and I went inside the house all that I can say that the inside of their house so big I can actually be lost in their damn house. 

Rydel being her friendly bubbly self she showed Skyler, Maria, and I our rooms. These rooms are so huge TBH.

So my room is across from Rocky's of course my room is across from Rocky's. Skyler's room is across from Riker's. Finally Maria's room is across from Ross's. Note to ourselves lock the room when were changing, taking a nap or when we go to bed. 

Delly said that we can paint and decorate our rooms anyway we want. To be honest I don't know how Maria and Skyler are going to decorate their rooms.

I know what I am doing to my room. My room is going to be Tumblr meets Disney which in my opinion is cute and awesome.

Rocky gave me a kiss and asked me, "How are feeling princess?" I kissed him back and said to him, "I kinda miss my sister and mom, but other than that I'm great." 

Rocky decided that I should change my relationship status on Facebook from single to in a relationship. I did that and next thing I know all friends and Facebook friends wanted to know who I was dating.

I posted pictures of Rocky and I on Facebook and lets just say that everybody so fucking jealous that I am dating a celebrity. 

Skyler and Maria weren't jealous because you know what they did?!? Well they also change their relationship status's and posted a pictures of their boyfriends on Facebook. Lets just say that Facebook kind of had a meltdown today.

I hope you like this chapter because I know I do. Anyways what did you think of Facebook having a meltdown? Let me know down below. I hope you have a wonderful day xoxoxo Rockysgal97