Chapter 35

Kyara's POV

After Rocky's and I beautiful restful nap we decided to take showers. Rocky being a total gentlemen he let me shower first.

After our showers we got dressed I got dressed in my room and Rocky got dressed in the bathroom. As I was putting on my makeup Rocky decided to scare me as I was putting on my damn mascara.

I did however hit him in the arm for scaring the living hell out of me. When Rocky and I came downstairs we saw a cute little Emmalee in a cute dress and my mom in her dressy clothes.

We finally arrived at Olive Garden and I got my sister out of her car seat which she hates. My sister gave Rocky the 'I want you to hold me' look so he took her and held her.

We sat our table and my sister was in a high chair for the first time. My mom was talking to Rocky about his personal life and his siblings.

My mom asked if she wanted to take photos of Rocky and I on her phone, my phone, and Rocky's phone. I shook my head and she started taking photos of us. I think her favorite one is Rocky and I kissing on the lips.

Our food finally came finally because I am fucking starving y'all. We all continued talking about some funny stuff and also some embarrassing stuff.

Once we finished dinner our bill came my mom was taking her credit card and was going to pay for dinner. That's when Rocky refused and paid for the bill himself and that's when my mom and I realize that I have fell in love with a gentlemen.

Its the next day and I had to wake up around 6:30 am in the fucking morning so I can babysit my sis. I did however let Rocky sleep in because I don't him up at 6:30 in the morning.

I did dress my sister in some Easter clothes so she can look cute for the spring fling that I am volunteering later on today. Rocky came down around 10:30 am and he awed at me because my sister is sleeping in my arms.

around 3:30 pm my friends came by to hang before the spring fling. Once they saw Rocky and I kissing they just stood their in complete shock.

They did saw that Rocky and I are couple goals in their words not mine. Once my mom came home and told me that I can leave for the spring fling.

I said bye to Rocky, my mom and my sister they are coming over later around 4:15 pm. Around 4:15 pm my mom, my sister and Rocky came I gave Rocky a peck on his cheek and continued helping my awesome church.

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter I spend a good amount of my day and write for you all. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful new years and let the countdown for my 20th birthday begin 23 DAYS. Anyways have a wonderful day xoxoxoxo ~ Rockysgal97