Epilogue

No Ones POV

Well this is the end of R5 Fan Fiction my wonderful people. So do you want to know what happened after Ryara's, Rkyler's and Maross's wedding well I will tell you so sit down and relax and enjoy your popcorn and ice cream.

First up is Rocky and Kyara Lynch. Well Kyara and Rocky as you know had a Beauty and The Beast theme wedding. Well for their honeymoon they went to Paris, France and Kyara had said it was the best honeymoon ever.

Why she said well I will tell you right now. Well they went to Disneyworld in Paris and they absolutely loved it. They also went to see the Eiffel tower to take some amazing pictures. Finally they had a lot of time to 'cuddle' if you know what I mean.

When they lovely couple that is Ryara came back from their lovely honeymoon, Kyara fell pregnant. Rocky and Kyara were over the moon when they found out they were going to have their first child.

9 months flew by and Rocky & Kyara welcomed their daughter Ashley Nicole Lynch. The lovely couple and the rest of the Lynch clan fell in love with her. When Rocky held his daughter for the first time he cried with tears of joy. He knew that deep down in his heart that his daughter Ashley Lynch will be a daddy's girl.

The next lovely couple that I will tell is Ross and Maria Lynch. Well Maria and Ross as you know had a Little Mermaid theme wedding. Well for their honeymoon they also decided to go to Europe for their honeymoon.

The location they went to was London, England and Maria had said that it was the best honeymoon ever. Why had Maria had said that well I will tell you right now lovely people.

They went to sight see all of London and also went to the London eye. Finally when they had a lot of free time they also had 'cuddled' if you know what I mean.

When the lovely couple that is Maross came back from their honeymoon, Maria did not fell pregnant with a child. Hey it was okay they had all the time in the world, but however they had became an aunt and uncle 9 months later.

Two years had fly by and Maria had finally became pregnant with her and Ross's first child. Ross and Maria were over the moon when they were going to have their child.

9 months flew by fast for Ross and Maria because they had officially welcomed their daughter Rallison Monica Lynch who was so fucking adorable. Ross did cry when he held his daughter Rallison, but he knew that when she grows up she will most likely be like Maria Lynch also known as mother.

The next couple story that is next is Riker and Skyler Lynch. Well as everyone knows that Skyler and Riker had a Harry Potter theme wedding. Well for their honeymoon they also decided to go to Europe for their honeymoon as well.

The location was Dublin, Ireland and Skyler had said like the other two girls said was the best honeymoon ever. Why she had said that well I will tell you right now. Well first they went to see some interesting things like watching some cool Irish music. They also went sightseeing to take some pictures. Finally when the had some time which was a lot they had 'cuddled.'

When the lovely couple that was Rkyler arrived back from their honeymoon, Skyler did not fell pregnant with a child like Maria. Hey it was okay because they had a lot of time in the world, plus when the 9 months past by they had became an aunt and uncle to an adorable child who's name was Ashley Nicole Lynch.

Several years later had past and Skyler had became pregnant with not one child, but with two children. Yep you heard me right Riker and Skyler are expecting twins and they were beyond excited that they were having twins.

When the 9 months had past by really fast for Riker and Skyler they welcomed the world to their twin sons Jace Adam Lynch and Jordan Michael Lynch. The twin boys were beyond cute like even the married Lynch girls were swooning over them. Riker held both of his sons and stared crying. Why was that because they were going to look like him when they grow up and be mommy boys.