Author's Notes:

Hi.

Kinda new to all this writing online thing but I wanted to try something new.

"The Prince & the Duchess" is one of the stories I hope to finish.

This story is a mix of fantasy and modern and I am experimenting here so do not expect the book to be perfect.

Also there will be typos and grammatical errors, I will try to stay away from that but if it can't be helped....meh. Only human.

Also no stealing. All characters and materials are mine.

I'll be uploading a chapter or two later.

Enjoy and I would love to hear some comments that help me finish this book.

Also this is R-18+ due to some cursing and some sex scenes which I will be describing (although I still try to tone it down.) So just a warning, This is not a KID'S book.

If you are a curious boy or girl under 18 years, I cannot stop you from reading but you have been warned and please get an adult to supervise you or stir you away from this story.

Or better yet, don't read this. Please. Okay? Good.

---------------------------------------------------

About me:

I love drawing, writing stories ever since I was in high school.

My imagination always runs wild even up till now and the only way I usually cope up with it is to draw or write.

I might fashion my own cover art for this book. Someday.

And I am Pinay, so it isn't surprising that the setting of the first few chapters are in Manila, where spend at least 12 years of my life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

Please VOTE AND COMMENT! It is always nice to hear what you think of the story.

Share it if you like the story 💞