Chapter 38: World of our Own

Leo's POV:

The feel of her small hands on me was the breaking point of my days long endurance. After holding myself back with just a few stolen touches and nuzzling her soft skin; her sudden daring touch on my butt cheeks was like a shock to my balls.

"You don't play fair duchess, no one has ever squeezed my butt ever. Not even my other lovers." I growled at her.

I felt a sharp pang of jealousy stab at me as her grey eyes sharpened and she tried to wriggle away from me but I trapped her with my bulk, making her gasp out when my hips came in contact with her outstretched crotch.

"Get off me. You know I don't like it when you mentioned your other women." she tried to push at me but I was too heavy, I laughed softly as I nuzzled her. "No fair..you big bully."

"Let me see if I can unruffle your feathers sweet duchess." I picked her up and waded into the warm waters and laid her against the a flat stone formation with her sitting on me as I crossed my legs and putting my heavier arms around her to cage her against me.

Before she can protest, I leaned towards her and kissed her temple and then her cheek til I let my tongue l find the throbbing pulse on her neck before nipping ever so slowly.

"Care to tell me why you went for my ass? hmmm?" I blew on her ear, making her moan before I kissed the outer shell.

"I felt something from you....it was strange.  Even now I can feel a sharp stab of desire that does not feel like mine. When I touched your butt; the feeling just went crazy inside my head." she moaned out.

I stopped at that moment and felt for any lies on her part but all I could feel was her feeling of embarrassment and the fact that she was aroused by my touch.

"What am I feeling now?" I watched her expression as her sweet face turned even redder.

".....Something really really perverted." she said and that made me smile at her for it seems another chain has deepened our bond.

"It seems like you can feel my thoughts now as well. Very intriguing." my words made her frown but my next question shocked her.

"Do you want to do it? Something lewd and perverted since we can't fuck?" I asked in my most husky tone as my hands slide up against her bare back and down to her sweet butt.

"I haven't...I don't know if I can."she gulped nervously.

"I'll teach you. It isn't hard but a little practice and you can do it." I coaxed her until she swallowed nervously and nodded. " Let's begin then. Allow me to teach you."

I then began to undress her out of her bathing suit while kissing her all over and she also helped me with my speedo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few moments later.....

I shivered as Sarina's mouth closed around me slowly, her soft lips and tongue lapped and sucked gently in a slow, uncertain motion as her small hands firmly massaged the base and curve of my cock.

It was obvious that she was not that good but her gentle awkward motions was oddly more arousing than a professional blow job.

But in my opinion, the arousing sight of her head bobbing and her lips sucking me was a huge turn on. Thank god, she was a smart one and has not grazed me yet with her teeth.

"A little firm love, I won't break. Suck me hard. Yes like that... " I leaned towards her and tucked her long hair to one side as her suction did become firmer until she tried to take me in deeper. " W-whoa..love not too deep or you might choke at my-" My voice ended in a gurgle as she sucked at me vigorously, making me pull her off my hard on after a few seconds because I was about to burst.