Extra Chapter: Laila

Laila's POV:

What started as a business arrangement turned into something unexpected.

And now, the only man I see was him.

He consumes my every thought and my body misses him. Just thinking do the old times when we were together was like fire in my veins.

But even I am aware that his heart has drifted away from me. But I am not so accepting of the fact that a woman who was not even as beautiful and as skilled as me has hooked the insatiable Leone.

Because I was the first woman he obsessed over; the thrill and forbidden kisses he gave me as he went to the same social functions just to make me aware of him make me very wet, the teasing touches and clandestine meetings and fucking behind hidden corridors amidst the noisy cacophony of wild parties and meetings.

Ahhh how magnificent he was when he entered me and marked my breasts as his hot tongue ran over my tight nipples as his huge hands and even bigger cock made me come several times.

I wished I had chosen him instead of Kassim. years ago when I was but a humble maid in charge of cleaning the hotel rooms; I first met Leone as a young man and I was a few years older but I still possess my beauty beneath my formal and stiff maid uniform.

He was not as skilled as his cousin before so that was also one other factor as to why I ignored him but for some reason, his untutored and almost reverent touches when he was young made my heart grow warm and I found his body cradling mine rather pleasant.

But at that time, I thought he was just a business partner and merely the Danatian prince's lesser cousin.

But even as I finally thought I settled on Kassim, I missed his touches and his warmth. More than once, I wondered what would it be like if I had chosen him instead.

However, the opulence and the power to buy whatever I wanted was....an intoxicating drug that I indulged in as Kassim's most favoured mistress and I soon found myself wanting more clothes, jewels, and more...

Power.

This was why when Kassim seemed content with just me being his plaything, I secretly looked around for someone who would marry someone like me.

It was not easy. I was often ostracized and bullied by the wives and official concubines of the Danati royalty; their hidden smirks and well-veiled insults regarding my common background even though I am a business management undergrad and I am currently trying to finish my degree in secret.

But those bitches soon got what was coming to them the moment Sheikh Ahmed Al Hossan proposed to me after we ran into each other at certain events.

The moment I accepted. My illicit relationship with Kassim had to end and the ugly way it ended will forever scar him the moment I saw the vulnerable face beneath his haughty handsome features the day I packed my bags to leave him.

I felt a twinge of pain when I realized that like his cousin, the young prince developed feelings for me as well.

But he never let me into his heart and was always so guarded because of that. It was another futile love that soured before it even bloomed.

As for my very first husband...

He was amiable, rotund but he appreciated beautiful things. All his wives were well cared for and they were mindless sheep, content with the attention he would bestow upon them.

In the back of my mind, I reminisce about Leone and his kisses as I would slowly earn my older husband's favour with a bit of a striptease at night and even pretending to enjoy his half limp carrot inside me as I rode his fat old ass.