Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss

Leo's POV:

The club's private guest rooms were expensive and used by VIPs to relax and refresh themselves while still being close to the party. It was also being used as private chambers for those who would like to spend some "time" alone while still being close to the party.

The room was decorated in black and silver with white lava lamp tubes installed for lighting. I spied a wide bed with black silk covers and a huge tinted window overlooking the whole club.

I gently placed Sarina in bed and took off her heels. She suddenly moaned and turned to her left side, which exposed her pale back to me.

I stared at the silver links on her dress and was almost tempted to unhook them so that I could kiss her soft skin, but I controlled myself.

Why the hell did she have to look like this tonight?

When I and Charles came into the club, Even amidst hundreds of gyrating bodies; I immediately saw my sister and her dancing on the floor. To see Sarina laughing while she swayed her hips to the beat made me smile but upon seeing a few men eyeing her breasts which were unusually well endowed​ as it lightly bounced with her every step made my palms itch to touch her.

I wanted to hide her because she looked so sweet and sexy in her black dress.

But when she turned her back, Charles whistled at the exposed skin and I nearly swallowed my tongue at the lust that suddenly flowed through my blood and my lower region.

"I'm the same as those horny models." I frowned in disgust as I covered her prone form with a blanket and went to the mini-bar to look for a medicine cabinet.

I found one and took out some pain killers and took some water from the bar, placing them at the bedside table, and then sat by the bed and stroked her head.

One of her hands suddenly grasped mine and I looked at her to see if she was awake but she was still sleeping, so I just kissed her knuckles as I continued to stroke her head like a child.

It was the oddest thing to happen to me because God knows how much I want her and yet I am petting and kissing her hand like she was made of glass.

Then she moaned and her eyes opened, at first, she stiffened but when she saw me, she got up and looked around.

"What happened? Where's Hal?" her voice was husky from her sleep.

I still held her hand and squeezed it a bit to soothe her. Relief flooded her face when I explained what happened. She blushed when she noticed how close I was to her.

"I'll get Cat, you'll be more comfortable with her."

But to my surprise her hand gripped mine and she edged closer to me. I felt my body grow hotter as she inched her face closer to mine.

"I have not thanked you for saving me." she smiled. "Thank you, Leone."

She kissed my cheek and lingered there. I stiffened at how such an innocent kiss could arouse me so much.

Then she laughed at seeing my expression. It was a soft and lilting voice. I liked it.

"You look stunned. Were you expecting a real kiss?" she asked and I raised an eyebrow.

Cheeky little duchess.

"And if I am?" I purred and bend my head closer to hers. I saw her smile vanish but she did not back away. "Will you let me?"

It was payback for turning me on, a bit juvenile but I enjoy toying with her. Because in our dreams, I would tease her like crazy.

Then she surprised me, She kissed me on the lips briefly and was about to pull away from me. Not this time.