Chapter 34: Cousins

Leo's POV:

I woke up feeling better than I have ever felt; This was different from the times I had her by my side. Every time she is with me relaxes me to the point that my brain just refuses to switch to business mode.

All those contract lovers all felt like a waste of time now I have her, the "bond" was said to make everything feel better and I guess that also meant sexual relations with my duchess.

I turned to pull her to me but all I felt was air, that woke me up and I scanned the room and saw her sitting by the window couch speaking to someone on the phone. I vaguely remember her washing off her make up after our fifth round before she laughingly joined me in bed to sleep.

She got off the phone and sighed softly, a maternal look of nervousness on her pretty face until she looked at my direction. That innocent look made my body hum as my dick hardened a bit as I patted the empty space next to me.

"Morning." she blushed at my nakedness but I felt a jolt of female appreciation in my mind as she sat next to me and slowly leaned to kiss me lightly on the lips as her arms went around my neck.

Somehow after our hot night, she seems to have become comfortable with being more affectionate. I like it.

"That was a real good morning kiss." I rumbled as she smiled at me dreamily.

"It is 11 am silly, we slept like babies. I had to call my friends to apologize as well as my cousin but they were understanding since you surprised me." she laughed as her hand reached out to smooth my bed hair which was standing on unruly ends.

"Were you pleased with my surprise?" I teased her as I settled her on my lap and held her close to my aroused body. She tried to wiggle away but all that did was make me even harder but there was an element of laughter in it as I tickled her inner thighs making her giggle as she leaned against my chest until her warm gray eyes and my own gaze met.

Damn but she has become even prettier in the few weeks that I did not see her. The morning light gives a glow to her fair skin and hair.

"Yes, I admit that I missed you more than I should have." she blushed then as my cock twitched against her butt. "I guess your little buddy misses me too."

"Damn right. Making love in our dreams is not as good as when I touch you in real life." I kissed her ear. " but I know we did it five times, you must be sore so I'll hold back for now."

But then my sweet duchess surprised me when she parted her silk robe and turned to face and straddle me as her small hand guided my cock gently and pushed it inside her as she sat down, her legs spread on either side of me.

The welcoming wetness and heat made me shiver as her insides clamped and churned my ever growing erection. It was amazing how she could clench her inner muscles like this.

"You do the work this time." she then pulled the silk belt holding her robes open a bit, presenting her plump breasts to me. It was damn erotic and so unexpected but somehow I gave in and grabbed the soft globes of her buttocks and lifted them up with ease before slamming them down, meeting my eager hardness as I thrusted wildly.

I lightly bit her nipple before sucking her plump breast while she pinched her other one with her fingers while I pumped her up and down hard and fast until I spilled myself inside her. I could even feel her squeeze me tightly as she arched wildly until she held on to my shoulders when we both came at the same time, Both of us breathing hard.

"Wow...." she moaned and pressed her forehead against my shoulder. "I-I'm sorry. I can't believe I seduced you that easily; I cannot believe that worked."