Chapter 60: An Unexpected Invitation

Sarina's POV:

I woke up after a few hours of napping.

My body laid against Leone's heavier bulk as his face nuzzled my neck as he leaned against me, his husky voice growling when I tried to untangle myself from his embrace.

An impatient grunt and his hold on me tightened, making me gasp as his lips found mine and I moaned as he coaxed me to receive his kiss.

A few hours ago, he made love to me like a man possessed. As if he was desperate to feel and taste every inch of me. I took his thrust over and over as his hands aroused me until I could not fight his desire.

Even now, I could feel him beneath the sheets and the way he pinned me down firmly made my body shiver.

What happened? Something was making him desperately horny and I can't seem to get an answer.

"L-Leone. Darling..."I spoke breathlessly as he ended the kiss. "We have to prepare to go....you promised."

He looked at me as a section of his blonde hair covered his face as he buried his head against my breasts.

"What time is it?"

"Uhm...6."

"Our dinner reservation is at around 8 pm. Give me an hour." he moaned huskily, his breath against my skin was warm.

"But..."

"I wanna cuddle more." He groaned and would not let me go.

I sighed and hugged him back as he began nuzzling me all over lazily like a huge cat.

"Okay then, One more hour..." I yawned before I was lulled back into sleep with his body heat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Try this." He gave me a piece of beef stewed in rich wine sauce, his voice made a few heads turn to look at us.

The rustic Inn we were dining in was actually full of patrons and it seems like some of them know Leone because the locals knew him since he comes here every winter vacation since his college days.

I tasted it and felt everyone look at me, the heat from my cheeks was obvious as I chewed and nodded.

"It is really good." I cut a piece of my steak." Try mine?"

He smiled and leaned over and took the small tidbit I sliced up and chewed thoughtfully.

"Hmmm, the pepper mushroom gravy is great." he licked his lips as he smiled at me while taking note of the stares around us. "Don't mind them. They are just curious about the woman who has finally hooked the infamous Prince of Illyria."

I blushed even more as we continued to eat; he was very charming and we talked about small things as we went through their small cheese and wine tasting course. Leone taught me which cheese pairs well with what type of wine; his extensive knowledge made me wonder if he ever entertained his lovers this way too.

"You are the only one." he sipped his white wine and ate a small strip of cheese.

"One what?"

"The only one I have ever entertained with my vast knowledge of wine and cheese pairings." he leaned down and kissed my hair as he pushed his chair closer to mine. "Can't wait to get you back to the chateau and show you how well we go together over and over."