Chapter 63: Her True Colors

Leo's POV:

Laila Abadijah

That was her maiden name when I first met her.

She worked as a maid at the first Royale hotel we built at the Danati capital.

Her slender figure. Black raven tresses and seductive dark eyes promising many sultry nights. Untold pleasures from the sexy way she caresses an object and hums in that seductive voice of hers are very effective in luring the opposite sex.

Even dressed in plain uniform, she was a walking temptation to me every time I visit the hotel where she works.

So I took her as one of my contract lovers and even shared her with Kassim, who also became very enamored with her.

The first shock of my life was that she chose my cousin after just knowing him for a few months...

All because he imprinted her and she was weak and seduced by his power and wealth to even give me a second glance...

Because to her, I was only a simple businessman. She never knew of my true status as a crown prince and a principal investor in the Royale hotel chain.

Even now, recalling my past with her was just a nuisance now.

Because of Sarina, my sweet duchess and my only joy.

" I have to go back now. My fiancee must be looking for me." I looked down at her hands around my arm with distaste.

It was half true. I had phoned in Luis' older sister Lady Nikolette to attend this affair in an event that I might need her to serve as my lady's shield from anyone attempting to bring Sarina down.

Plus, she was also the one who designed Sarina's flower gown and my cufflinks. She never fails to survey how her creations fit on her customers too as she is vainly proud of her work too.

Plus, I think she may like Sarina.

But now I am impatient to go back. Every time I part with her, I miss her voice and presence. Even something as simple as her laugh and smile makes me happy.

"I am sure that she is having the time of her life at the Party. I have invited a lot of single men to entertain her." Her slender hand boldly slid up to touch my chest. " while we enjoy a little time to ourselves."

Enough.

Since those old businessmen left, I have no need to act polite so I pulled away and detached her hands from my arm.

"I think we are done here." I straightened my suit but then she suddenly tripped and I had no choice but to catch her.

She hugged me tightly, pressing her self against me on purpose.

"Leone, I know you are like this because of what I did to you but I have changed." Her voice held longing in them and something else...

As I looked into the eyes of the first woman I once wanted. I finally saw her naked emotions swirling in the depths of her black eyes...

Greed.

But even my cousin could not hold on to her longing for a higher position which began to show as she came to understand how her beauty and seductiveness can bring a man to his knees.

This is why she chose to marry my Uncle Ahmed, a sheikh with more wealth and power than Kassim would ever have as a younger prince.

By doing this, my desire and the small inklings of love for her....died.