Chapter 14: Lovers

Leo's POV:

My mind went back to the papers that needed to be signed. I also reviewed the approved proposals for the Green Program and to see which events will I be going to for the next month.

Just the thought of her somewhere in the building somehow made my concentration sharper so that I can finish my business and see her again.

I saw Charles come in with some more papers.

"Leone, about the Green Program; have you-"

"Yes, I have and I send it to the secretary of the Energy Department head."

"Good. About the documents-"

"Filed and Secured."

"And the latest reports on the company-"

"Seen it. My secretary has  filed it."

His friend suddenly laughed at my rapid-fire answers.

"That eager to finish today's work and get back to the little lady eh?" Charles dumped a few more documents on my desk.

"Where is she now?" I asked as I took the new documents to review them.

"She is touring our Cosmetics and Skincare Sections," Charles answered.

I stopped checking my documents and smiled as I remembered how she looked around his company with genuine interest. A very different reaction from his usual self absorbed paramours.

She seems more impressed with the company than I thought and when I told her that I have to go to work, she merely asked if someone could give her a tour of the company until Cat arrives to teach her.

I had one of my junior executives show her around when she looked back and gave me a soft smile; It left me with a warm feeling in my chest.

Most women I have dated would pout or throw a tantrum or raise hell when I refused to take them with me to my office.

She was really different.

"I think you should be worried. I have seen some of the male execs and managers eyeing her and they apparently find her really cute." Charles said as he took some of the documents. " I'll be finished with my own share of papers in a heartbeat, maybe I can meet your lady for a snack."

I threw him a dangerous look but he just walked faster with a laugh.

I went back to work and my pace became faster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I asked my secretary where Sarina was and she told me that she was in the building cafeteria with my sister.

I normally do not go to the cafeteria for lunch but I did so because I missed seeing Sarina.

Even though we have only been apart for about 5 hours.

It was a weird feeling even for me. Because I have never felt like this before; women have always been around me and they have always thrown themselves at my feet because of my wealth and status in life.

All of them have jumped at the chance to seduce me in bed and I am not ashamed to say that I took what they were willing to give. But after that; I barely remember their faces and when they try to crawl back to me, I would dismiss them.

But Sarina had wanted to wait. I don't understand it, it is obvious that she likes it when I touch her and she blushes every time I hold her. I did promise to wait but I have never been denied anything before and somehow it's driving me nuts.