Chapter 35: The Lost Princess

Sarina's POV:

I can tell from the way he stiffened and clenched his fist that this relationship he had with cousin was one of this things wherein he needed to reveal a part of himself I do not know.

It cannot be any worst than me finding out that he had powers or even.....his contract lovers.

From what secrets I knew of, he used to do contracts with his past lovers, he and his entire family are special humans with powers and abilities they call "gifts", And they seem to have this odd custom of eastablishing a "bond" with their chosen woman and supposedly whomever they choose as their partner will be the one they will be loyal to for the rest of their lives. I have been shocked in the past when he told me this. Will this secret be too much that it could end up changing my opinion of him.

I slid my hand under his clenched fist until he relaxed and linked his big long tapered fingers with my tiny ones.

"We have a tradition in Illyria that every young male who gets to the age of 15 must be trained in the sexual art of pleasing women for a month. It is called the "First Bloom Month", a tradition passed on since the founding of Vanid." he murmured. "The Royal Family is expected to lead by example so I had to participate but back then I was scared and nervous; at that age I was already taller and bigger than the other boys. My muscles were already developing and my voice has gone deeper but somehow the thought of trying to please a girl was nerve-wracking."

I imagined a 15 year old Leone and blushed at how he must have felt having a rapidly matured body and yet his mind was still that of an innocent. How adorable. 

"D....Did..you just think I was adorable?" he looked at me and I forgot that he could somehow read my emotions somehow.

"K-kinda..C'mon so where does Kassim come in?" I urged him to get on with the story.

He frowned but I laid my head against his shoulder and gave him my best pleading eyes, which made him shift his position and continued.

"Kassim came to participate in the "First Bloom" month but unlike me and the others; he already has experience and boasted that he had his first woman a year ago. Although I was aware that he was a cousin of mine, something about him turned me off. Until the actual lessons began." he cleared his throat before continuing. "I sucked at them; My timing was off and I came too fast before my instructor was even satisfied. But Kassim taught me some techniques that helped me survive the month, you can say that we became close and I improved."

Whoa, Europeans are really very open minded with sex. But then again giving boys sex education and even imparting techniques on how to please women might be one of the reason why the divorce rate in Illyria is at an all time low.

"W-Wait...so if all boys had to participate, then even Luis and Charles too?"

He nodded and it made me laughed a bit, It was hard to imagine the serious lawyer training to please women at an early age. Oh dear...I might not look Luis in the eye after learning about this.

I looked to him so that he can continue but his face looked a bit nervous and a bit sick but he continued his story again.

"He and I began a practice we did between us when we were a little older. We....shared lovers, sometime we would even pleasure one woman or have an orgy with more when I was 18." he sighed looking uncomfortable. "It was a crazy time in my life because I was rebelling against father but somehow along the way I lost my enthusiasm for multiple partners but once in a while, when Kassim becomes interested in one of my contract lovers; he and I would share her once in a while. It.. was like an unwritten rule between us. "