Chapter 58: Forever Mine

Sarina's POV:

My body feels lighter as I stretched, feeling the futon covers slide off my body, the soft silky cover rubbed pleasantly against my unbound breasts as I opened my eyes.

The door to the outside garden was open and I tried to get up, wondering sleepily if Sey is up and about.

The beautiful Japanese style garden that was done for every room was always calming. The koi pond and the spiral rock formations were eye catching.

Brown and crimson leaves fly through the cold air, giving me goosebumps and I shivered.

"You look cold duchess."

My eyes went wide at the sound of that familiar husky deep voice as huge arms snaked around my waist, the action left a wider gap showing more of my breasts as his familiar scent filled my nose.

I twisted until I was pressed from boobs to thigh, looking Leone who was looking quite handsome in his white business suit and black polo.

After missing him ever since he left for Paris; we have been sharing dreams a few times but I have noticed that although we make love wildly there, the hunger just triples now that our connection is a lot stronger.

Even now, after just a few days without each other; I can feel the need from how darkhis amber eyes are right now, his heated gaze burning through my yukata as his big hand lowered to stroke my leg as he leaned down and took my lips hungrily like he could not wait.

My crotch tingled and my breasts ache as his tongue forcefully aroused mine, causing me to moan.

Until I realized that Sey might be here and I was...

"S-stop.." I gasped as I tried to push him away but his mouth latched onto my neck and sucked. "Sey... S-she might be..."

My voice died in my throat as he lifted me up and walked to the bamboo veranda floor outside and laid me on the polished floor while he spread wet, hot kisses on my throat and collarbone while his other hand fumbled to unbuckle his belt.

" Locked the door..." he licked his lips while pinning me with undisguise desire before he loosened my yukata until I was bared before him. "Beautiful....I want you now and I'll have you... NOW."

I could not refuse because my body also lusts for him as I opened myself just as his rampant erection sprang free from his pants. He used one hand to guide himself in quickly and until we both groaned out loud, the feeling of fullness as he sank himself inside my pussy, causing me to cry out softly.

"Leone... Leo..." I sobbed as he took my lips in a gentler kiss as his hips thrust deep inside me.

"Fuck, I missed this. I always.... always lose my composure when I see you." he rumbled as I hugged him tighter as I felt my peak starting to climb higher and higher until it became too intense, that I scratched him deeply and bit the slope of his shoulder hard, causing him to grow bigger inside me." Shit... Duchess! "

The moment his thrusts became more urgent and fast; I came hard at the same time I felt something warm gushed inside of me as my lover's hips slowed down.

His height felt so good as he lifted himself up, his blonde hair mussed sexily, his eyes lightened slightly as he shrugged off his jacket and unbuttoned his polo frantically before he covered me again.

"Mine.." his mouth nibbled my ear as his wet tongue traced where he nipped, making me jump. "All.. mine."

My morning ended with him making love to me three more times before we were both satisfied....