Special Chapter: Seymone

I nearly killed him.

I could not believe it when I saw Luis walking towards his death. My cousin Sarina managed to save her with the help of the bodyguards but as for me.

I froze because fear took root inside of my heart.

Something.....broke inside of me. When I heard about my cousin's investigation regarding the missing princess; I never thought that it would lead to me.

I never knew my father, In fact....I hated the man my mom continued to love even until her death. I hated how he never came for us when while mom worked two jobs to feed us and I hated him even more when he never came for me after the funeral.

My mother's family was not so forgiving about me being born out of wedlock and no one wanted me in their lives, whispering harshly that I was just another unwanted bastard to feed. If my cousin Sarina had not took me in; I would have had a harder life.

When I heard from both Sarina and Luis about the fruits of their investigation led to my mother which in turn led to me, they gave me evidence supporting their conclusion. My mind went blank at such a revelation.

I felt trapped so... I lashed out at Luis, all of a sudden my whole world changed in a blink of an eye and I hated it. I wanted everyone to go away and leave me alone.

So I took my anger out on the lawyer and he almost died because of me. Just when I thought we were becoming close; this stupid thing happens.

Amidst the mess, Sarina still comforted me until I was calm enough but she then told me that my power is too much for her to handle so she is calling the one person who can help.

My so called "older brother" and her lover, The Prince of Illyria.

Shit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big ,Tall and Dark. Very Charismatic and Good looking.

That was all I can say about my cousin's lover and....ugh...

I seriously hate him.

The moment he arrive at our room, he swiftly took care of the mess I made. He had the male bodyguard take Luis to the nearest hospital and helped Sarina gather up the papers I threw on the ground while asking K.C to fetch room service.

Just like that, everything was resolved.

Then like a gentleman, he merely made sure me and Sarina was fine before he took his leave after asking if he can take both of us to dinner so that we can talk properly.

He did not use his big bulk to lord over me although I can see in his gaze that he knows who I am, he was actually polite and thoughtful.

Ugh, I really don't like him.

Fast forward to the present, I was sulking beside Sarina as we faced her lover; all three of us were seated at one of the best restaurants in the area. He was dressed in a simple impeccable fashion, his hair slicked back and a diamond erring sparkled against one of his ear while his dark skin glowed from a recent shower.

Looking closely, I saw that he had really nice eyes, the color of amber. Oddly it goes really well with his pale blonde hair.

He may not be one of those "Instagram hotties" but he was handsome and striking in a unique way that make it unable for a girl to forget him.

But.

My cousin was never one to like guys for their looks so... Why him?

"I believe introductions are in order, I am Leonidas R. Lyonel but people closest to me call me Leo or Leone. I a-"