Chapter 12: Jealousy

Sarina's POV:

After our lessons and light snacks, We went to dress up in my bedroom with Cat's supervision, Melissa had me dressed up in a sexy black party dress that had a wide slit on my right side, which showed a great deal of my thigh.

The front was a conservative high neck type but the back was another subject.

 It was bare and exposed all of my back, to hold the gap together; delicate silver links formed an intricate spiderweb-like pattern and held the dress but aside from that I am pretty sure it is a dress that mixes sexy and classy.

My hair was styled in a simple ponytail with​ a few tendrils on the sides of my face and I chose a simple watch, a silver necklace, a pair of diamond earrings, and some stilettos.

Cat offered to put on my makeup but I refused her and did my own. I just placed some light BB cream and powder. My eye makeup was just brown eyeliner, a light blush, and a peach lip gloss.

When I looked around and saw the princess taking off her clothes.

"Uhm do you have clothes stored here?"

The princess smiled at me when the maid came back in and carried a gorgeous wine party dress and a few accessories.

"I had them stored in my own car. I come prepared. Every princess does." she then dressed up and had Melissa do her back hooks.

After the princess was all dolled up and done preparing, I found myself being led out of the house and into a sleek and white Porsche.

"Time to Party!" Cat laughed as she drove off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow.

The model after party was in a very spacious club. Neon lights flashed everywhere and the place has platforms and dance floors where people danced to the beat.

Loud music blared through the whole club and I was not surprised to see world-famous models, fashion designers, and even a few international stars having a good time.

"The after-party of Fashion Week is one of the most popular events hosted in Illyria. Usually, I don't stay too long in these places but since I have a friend by my side. I can show you a good time." Cat shouted to me as we tried to find our way around, a man dressed in a polo shirt and pants suddenly welcomed us and led us to a reserved table.

I made sure to just order a light cocktail while Cat ordered a light beer. Soon a few women suddenly joined us and I noticed how much they try to impress the princess.

However, Cat was all smiles and is very friendly; she then hooked her arm around mine and introduced me as her close friend.

The reactions I got were smiles and a lot of compliments on my hair and dress, I just politely thanked them and they went back to monopolizing Cat.

Someone sat near me and I looked up to see a handsome, black-haired man dressed in a white shirt and pants. His leery gaze went to my bareback and he smiled at me.

"Hey there, I haven't seen you around here?" he tried to hook his arm around me but I blocked him. "Whoa. Hard to get?"

"More like not interested." I returned his gaze with a glare but he just laughed.

"First time someone turned me down, What is your name babe?" he leaned close to me and I felt his hand touch my thigh.

I was about to answer with a slap on his pretty face when Cat hugged me from behind. I made a sigh of relief when the jerk took his hand off me.

"She's with me Hal, so go bother some other woman. She isn't into you." Cat's voice sounded playful but I detected authority in her tone.

The man called Hal laughed and backed away, he then saw another target and left our table.