Chapter 55: Sex, Netflix and Chill

Leone's POV:

I stayed with my duchess till afternoon and we made love all morning like it was the first time. Compared to the shy and conscious way she viewed herself that night at the lodge; She's more adventurous and daring but somehow when we cuddle and fed each other breakfast. Her sweet and gentle side still shows from the way she fed me to the way she took great care that I eat even my fruits and salad.

"Tell me. How did you free Safirah?" she asked me as she put her head against my chest as I rested my head against hers. The feel of her plump breasts and thighs against my body felt really good.

"Agent K.C and her team staged a distraction in the drug lord's main camp by blowing up their latest storage houses; they then went to the mansion where my spies found Safirah is being kept and set it on fire as well after she was rescued. She led the unit and got my cousin out of there while but she and two agents were heavily injured when they got chased." he took my hand and kissed it when my grip on his hand tightened. "They manage to leave with her and currently she is being hidden in one of my mountain chateaus in the Swiss Alps where Luis has her guarded by his best agents."

"A-And K.C? Is she okay?" her voice trembled badly and I felt her worry over her friend.

"She fainted after the rescue mission, she has not woken up since then but the doctors told me that she exceeded her limits so she is resting in a secret medical facility." I confessed and she swallowed deeply before looking at me.

"Leone, there is something that has been bothering me....for a while now. The Mirage Agents.....what are they really? Information about them is scarce and they are not connected to the Royal Illyrian Military and Defense branches. What is my friend's real job?" she asked me the question that I knew she would ask me.

"They are similar to "ninjas" during Japan's Sengoku era. agents in the shadows with numerous skills trained into them when they were younger. They are mainly special exceptions since they carry Illyrian blood in them which gives them gifts or powers. For a long time, these special agents have always been trained by the Valentine Family to defend the royal family and carry out mission that the country's military cannot perform." I told her. " K.C is one of the rare agents who has two gifts but she reached her limits when she attempted to save her team by using both at the same time."

"She was Illyrian? Bu-But she said her father was American." then she looked at me, realizing something. "She was keeping her identity a secret?"

"I cannot tell you why she lied love but right now; I can't let you visit her. Maybe when she recovers; then we will go and see her." I hugged her and she shuddered.

"And where is Kassim now?" she asked.

"Amir told me that he left for Danati this morning to avoid any suspicion in case his father questions him. Something tells me that the drug lord Hatchet will be angry with whomever was responsible for the fire." I answered with a growl.

"Leone, I am scared. After everything that has happened in the past days; I am concerned that this drug lord may find out that you are involved in this. What if he targets you or...Cat, maybe they might go after Sir Joram o-or..." her hand clenched. "Maybe they might take Sey just for revenge...Oh god."

I murmured in her ear to calm down and soothed her mind with my own calmness. For all her panicking; she never once mentioned her own well-being.

I'm no sure whether to be happy she cares for others more her own life or scared because she hasn't a selfish bone in her body.

"The Mirage Agents are well known for doing clean work. No fingerprints, no kills (unless it was needed) and no screw ups. Safirah was safely taken from her room with barely no sign of struggle and Shin who is really good at planting false evidences made sure that the burn body was an exact replica. We just happened to leave a few clues pointing out that the ones responsible for their main product's death was their rival drug syndicate."