Chapter 64: Kidnapped

Sarina's POV:

I fingered the bruise on my neck where Leone bit me while we made love at the party.

My cheeks turned bright red as my body throbbed deliciously when I thought of his teeth clamping down on my neck like how a male animal does to the female he is mating with.

But instead of intense pain, I orgasmed hard and it felt so good that I was afraid I am melting into a puddle of goo. The bruise actually makes my insides throb every time I touch it.

"Sorry...I was too into it. Because of that, I bit too hard." Strong masculine fingers stroked the purplish section as I saw Leone's bare chest because of the hand mirror I was holding up. "Does it hurt?"

I set the mirror down and I looked at Leone who was disheveled and naked. His muscles gleaming in the dim firelight that lit up the darkened bedroom.

"It does but...in a good way." I smiled at him as his arm looped around my waist and pressed me firmly against him. "A little needy aren't we?"

"Hmmm..you cannot blame me..." he purred as he rested his head against my neck, his lips kissing my bruise until I felt his hot tongue licking it. "You taste good darling."

He has been like this ever since we left for the party. It has been 2 days since then and he has been super clingy, always wanting to hug me in bed and we even take our baths together at night which always ends in hot sex more than once or..twice.

Not that I am complaining but my hips are very sore and my breasts were peppered with hickies as is my throat and collarbone. In short, he and I have been going at it like a bunch of rabbits.

"Leone, can we just cuddle for tonight?" I felt his hand stroke my stomach and I stifled a moan.

His hand stopped touching me and his fingers tipped my chin up until his amber eyes stared at me intensely before he playfully kissed me before nuzzling my nose.

"As my duchess's wishes." he then laid back against the pillows and raise his arms. "Cuddling it is."

I sighed in relief as I crawled towards him and laid my head against his chest, the steady beat of his heart and warmth felt really good as he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. We decided to watch the new series "The Witcher"

It actually looks good from the moment Henry Cavill appeared. His acting really fits as Geralt of Rivia and somehow...his body built reminds me of Leone's. Broad shoulders, a wide powerful chest and he is pretty good in bed.

The last observation made my cheeks flush as I felt Leone massage my scalp and it felt really nice as we got into the "Striga" scene which made me hide my face against his neck and trembled as the sounds of piercing shrieks and crunch of bones breaking made me flinch.

"You can look now." he rumbled and I looked at the screen where Geralt and the creature fell after he used magic to weaken the floor.

"I cannot imagine what would happen if magical creatures exist," I whispered once the protagonist fainted after he successfully turned the striga back into a princess.

"They are not as bad as you think," he answered offhandedly and I looked at him curiously.

"Are you saying that....Are there any?" I was curious. He cannot be implying that...

"You will see. Once we are married; I will take you to meet some." he kissed my nose then my lips as I arched against him, pressing my breasts against his chest.

"L-Leone..." I moaned as he stared at me. " Cu-Cuddling..only."

His answer was a chuckle as his tongue gently coaxed mine.