Chapter 39: Be Honest

Samira's POV:

I just... I just cannot stop thinking of his....Oh!

I blushed as I got up from my bed and walked down to get something sweet to make me fall asleep. Thank God Sey and I slept in different rooms at the island resort since we rented a small vacation home with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a communal kitchen and living room.

My mind was becoming weird ever since I made love with Leone at the underground cavern.

I just cannot stop thinking about the blowjob and how it made my body throb hotly, making feel awkward with my lover for the rest of the day.

I swallowed as I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

The feel of his thick cock in my mouth and against my throat felt odd and the length and girth of it made me choke and gag at first yet I wanted to experience it again.  I blushed even more as I imagined Leone's powerful body trembling, his hips thrusting into my mouth as his firm buttocks clenched as he blows his load inside of me. His beautiful face an erotic vision of male arousal as his hands pulled at my hair, his deep voice growling sexily.

Dear god. I am becoming so slutty! 

"Rina?" Leone's voice made me close the fridge door as I was getting a glass of chocolate milk to help me sleep.

I felt my lower body tingle as I took in his nightwear; sleeveless shirt that molded to his hard chest and his loose sleep pants which emphasizes his powerful thighs and  loosens around his knees.

He had seemed concerned whenever he catches me daydreaming and noticed how quiet I was after the  exploration trip; I can't tell him I was dreaming of his lil junior so I kept quiet, but that just made him worry even more.

But right now..... the predatory way he looked at me was already doing things to my mind and body. I wanted to run but at the same time; I wanted to be caught by those strong arms as well.

"Y-Yes?" I closed the fridge and forgot myself for a second. " Ah, did you want a drink?"

He looked at me for a moment, His amber eyes were glowing in the dim lighting, giving him an even edgier feel. The moment he started moving; I soon found myself being carried by him and deposited on the center island counter. My butt hit the marble which was so cold that I tipped my glass and spilled my milk on my nightgown and his clothes.

"Oh crap!" I put the half filled glass on the counter. " I'm sorry Leone- oh wait...this is your fault for startling me and do you know how freezing cold it is on this marble?"

He smirked like the devil as he leaned and licked my right nipple which were erect from the cold chocolate milk before taking almost half of my breast in his open mouth and sucked me hungrily. I felt my lower body throb as he switched to my left breast and did the same until the chocolate stain lessened.

"St-stop....not here where Sey can walk in on us." I asked him but he just continued to lick and suck me like a popsicle until I felt myself ready to burst. I felt my insides convulse when he slipped his hand under my nightgown and underwear to tease my clit with his thumb and pumped two fingers inside me fast and hard.

By the time he finished, I came twice and was no longer protesting as he licked my neck making sounds of satisfaction as he cleaned the sticky milk off me. My body felt weak as he kissed me gently before growling into my ear.

"I'm  sticky as well. Lick me clean love." he spread little kisses against my neck as he pulled away and offered his strong neck.

I trembled but all I could hear was his husky voice as I nipped his collar bone and pulled his sleeveless shirt up and kissed his pecs as my fingers teased his nipples, making him growl softly. My tongue tasted male saltines combined with the rich chocolate as I sucked his flat brown nipples which hardened under against my lips.

The Prince's Duchess { Illyria Series 1 } - COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara