Chapter 78: Night at the Tower

Warning: sex scenes have some kinky foreplay using ice, chocolate and wine. Enjoy and read at your own risk.

Sarina's POV:

The Consummation Rites is a tradition from way back when the royal family's ancestors found this land and brought their traditions with them.

It states that after the vows. A wedding feast is held till midnight for 3 days straight. As part of the tradition, the bride and groom are escorted to the Night Tower at around 8:00 pm which is an ancient structure where the royal couple spends their nights together. It was for the guests to bear witness to the physical compatibility of the couple in bed.

I remember Cat telling me this while planning the reception feast. During that time, numerous luxury tents for the guests are provided in preparation for the continued feast and merry making.

And now, I felt nervous because this will be the first day of the Consummation Right at the tower and the ladies were all making a fuss as they prepared me for my husband.

"I think she should go with this." Catherine pulled up a sheer white nightgown that was designed to tease my new husband's senses.

"Maybe black lingerie would be sexier." Sey held up a racy set of lace underwear complete with garters and sheer stockings.

"Or maybe a nice red ensemble with a corset piece?" Jinri waved another nightgown at me.

I blushed at all the choices, every one of them was designed to make Leone jump
my bones. After months of wedding preparations and feeling emotional at the actual nuptials; the last thing on my mind was sex.

More like I want to cuddle and open the wedding presents piled up by the corner of the room or sleep in Leone's embrace for the first night at the very least.

"I want this one." I grabbed a simple merrim cotton nightgown that hugs my breasts and flows past my thighs and ends till my knees and a cream sweater for the cold night ahead.

"But that seems demure." Cat look at the modest gown.

"We can still make this work." Sey grabbed a brush. "Sarina can still seduce our brother in this simple get up, we just need to fix her other features."

"I'll take care of then skin care." Jinri went to the bathroom to prepare.

Since they did not make too much of a fuss, I let them pamper and help me take of my wedding gown and pushed me to shower for a few minutes.

Then they helped me put on new sets of white lace lingerie and the simple gown before they took off the remainder of my make up, cleaned and pampered my skin and face before Jinri dusted my face in translucent powder and applied some lipgloss and serum blush to my cheeks.

"Great work ladies." I marveled at their handiwork. I was feeling a bit haggard but they helped me feel refreshed.

"Remember Sarina, you and Leone have to make love in this tower for 3 days and nights to bless the beginning your marriage or at least show some lovey-doveyness." Cat whispered to my reddened ear. "This is the reason why we keep the couple apart for 2 months."

"Oh." I swallowed and felt myself squirmed as the thought of my husband embracing me tonight was scary and exciting at the same time.

"Time is almost up." KC alerted them. She was standing guard to keep the ladies on a precise schedule since Leone would be done with his own preparations with his male friends in a spare room on the ground floor. "We had better go back. His highness should be making their way up about now."