Chapter 44: Forgive Me?

Leo's POV:

The rage and anger towards my cousin still would not fizzle out no matter what I do even as I walked towards the infirmary.

The sight of Kassim's bloody arm and Sarina's bruised face and messy clothes threw what common sense I have and I just got angry all over again.

It was unlike me to shout at a woman and let alone my lover but when I saw that she was hurt made me want to tear my cousin limb from limb even if he had a bloody arm.

I did a reckless decision and tried to get her away using a bit of my gift but she resisted and was more concern for my cousin, which triggered an irrational jealousy.

By the time I fixed the situation and had her all alone, she seemed more withdrawn from me and did not want to talk to me after I managed to bring down the swelling of her lower jaw,

As I made my way to my cousin, I called up Cat and asked her if she and Sey keep Rina company for a while. My sister agreed and turned her phone off,

Sigh, Fuck. I botched this one up. Now Rina won't talk to me anymore and wanted to be alone. I can sense a small amount of fear in her all because I yell at her and used my gift on her due to my irrational actions.

When I found the bastard. He had taken off his tuxedo top and was naked from the waist up. He still had his ghutra and aghal strapped to his head. The female doctor who had just finished  tending his wounds was blushing and my cousin had the gall to flirt back at her.

"O-Oh..Y-your Highness!" the doctor scrambled up and maintained her professionalism when she noticed me and proceeded to leave the infirmary.

"And just when it was getting good." Kassim grumbled at me as I locked the door and drove my fist into his face, which made him fall back in his bed. "AWWW! FUCK! THE HELL Leone!"

"I had made myself clear did I not? Stay away from Sarina but you had to push me pass my limits and now my duchess got hurt and I don't even wanna know why you had that huge gash on your arm because it does not matter, I wish to kill you right now." I cracked my knuckles and grabbed him by the shoulders. " Hear me well Kassim, I will never go back to the way I was. I threw away that left almost a year ago so do me a favor and leave!"

"If Memphis had not attacked me in the toilet and faded away, I would have never believed but seeing as she has the Royal family's protection means that she is different from the other women we fucked together."

"Memphis?...He was the one who did that?" I looked at the wound on his arm. "....He has taken a liking to Sarina the first time he smelled her too."

"Yes. He was at me like a feral beast. Your woman stopped him and he obeyed her....obeyed as in he stepped back and faded away. I thought only ones possessing royal blood can issue commands on Memphis." 

"She possesses my Uncle's eyes so she is royal in a convoluted sense. Memphis protects any royal female when she is in grave danger within the Palace grounds. But enough of that; Once you are well enough, you will be escorted out of the Palace and a restraining order will be done so that you won't come near her again."

"So...you really are chained to the girl." My cousin's violet eyes flashed as he pulled a clean shirt on before putting his coat.

"I am. I won't repeat myself cousin; Don't come near her and-"

"And what? corrupt her? Like I did with Laila? You are still so soft-hearted cousin. All women can be corrupted and turned into sluts as long as you know how to dominate their baser desires." he fingered his bandaged arm. "Even your so-called kind-hearted duchess can cheat on you when you least expect it."