Chapter 33: Tonight, I'm Yours

Sarina's POV:

He quickly took me to his suite which was at the same Resort where our reunion is being held. How convenient was that and it explains how he got here so fast. He was staying here all along.

"Le-Leon- Mmmph!" He locked lips with me as he slammed the door to his bedroom, muffling what I was about to say he slipped inside my mouth making me tremble all why bracing himself against the door.

In fact, I soon forgot what I was going to say because his hands were everywhere as he stripped me of my clothes until I was only wearing my panties and heels; I clumsily unbuttoned his shirt and only managed to free the last one before we both fell against the bed.

He laughed softly as his lips traced the pulse of my neck while I pulled his shirt off him; he shrugged it off hurriedly as he lifted my leg up, touching me hungrily.

"Damn, I missed this. After tasting the real thing," he whispered hotly against my ear. "I can't ever go back. Ever."

"I-I'm not going anywhere. Take it slow Leone."

"No. It has been weeks love, I won't be satisfied until I am inside you; fucking and pumping my cum into your sweet pussy." his fingers smoothly slipped inside my panties and inserted two fingers inside me and began to work his magic as he thrust into my sweet spot. "Beautiful. so tight and wet."

My insides reacted to those dirty words strongly. I felt my nipples tighten as my hips rode his fingers as he forcefully pumped them into stimulating my G-spot as he lowered his head, taking my turgid nipple and licking me roughly before sucking; It felt so good that I could feel myself falling over the edge but he pulled out before I could come.

"No fair..." I whined but not before he unbuckled his belt and pulled off my underwear and his pants as he gave me that sexy smile as he sucked his finger stained with my juices. I felt my face flush even deeper and that erotic display made my lower region clench restlessly as it tingled.

Dear God. This is torture!

"This will be rough love. I cannot wait...." he leaned towards me as he spread me wide, hiking my legs and coaxing me to cage his hips until he rammed into me in one go.

It has been weeks and my body seemed to have missed him even as I felt tight around his penis but he started savagely flicking my clit and biting the tender skin of my neck. I bucked and cried out in pain and pleasure; the intense combo somehow made me even wetter as his sudden thrusts became even more rough and fast.

I should be protesting but somehow this kind of rough sex was a big turn on, his touch and his kisses as well as the way he held me and grind me against his hot and hard staff over and over, My body pressed against him as he bucked against me; my nails dug into his skin and he laughed as I scratched him deeply, reciprocating it with love bites on my ear and neck.

"Awww!" I cried out and bit his neck as well.

"Hey, my duchess has claws," he growled as he also lightly nibbled my nipple before sucking it roughly.

That moment made me come hard and felt him filled me upright, he squeezed me tight as he cried out loud as well, our sounds echoing together in his bedroom.

I lost track of time as the heady euphoria in my veins receded slowly until I noticed that my lover was still crushing me but not only that; he never put any protection on. Thank God it was a safe day or else I might have been knocked up.

"That was....wow..." I smiled as my hands stroked his heaving broad back, the muscles beneath my fingers relaxing at my touch before he pulled his weight off me and kissed my forehead while pulled me towards him.