Chapter 23: What It Means

Sarina's POV:

I stared at him, wondering if he was teasing me or what.

He was a big guy and right now, his entire body was above me, caging me against him. His bulk should have alarmed me but he continued to nip and tease me until I trembled.

He wanted to know what it meant? I blushed as his hands started a slow but arousing trail of strokes from my butt where he kneaded them gently, causing me to shiver before moving to my lower back before his dominant hand stroked languidly as he kissed my nose

I moaned at how gentle he was and the last remnants of hesitation all but melted away. My body felt hotter and even more damp as his hands made me feel weak.

As I opened my mouth to utter what "mahal ko" means, he suddenly kisses me senseless, temporarily silencing my voice as he pressed against me.

" I love you Rina." his voice was husky as he ended the kiss, his amber eyes wore a gleam of possessiveness, desire, and warmth that made me swallow.

My mind suddenly went blank as I stared at him shocked at his words, he looked serious as he continued kissing my neck.

I was speechless.

He...loves me?

My heart was beating so fast. I was still speechless by the time he lifted his head to hear my answer.

And waited....

Until  I found my voice once again

"S-since when?"

His handsome profile relaxed as his hand cupped one breast and continued to caress me slowly as he replied.

"Ever since I first saw you in person. I was already beginning to fall for you while we were dream sharing. You had no idea how much I wanted to kiss you then."

I remembered that time but I had no idea he was thinking such a thing!

"I thought you hated me." My answer made him chuckle as he stroked an errant curl from my forehead.

"I wanted you alone....all to myself. But at that time, I had no way of knowing whether you remembered me at all." He then looked at me, his golden eyes glimmered in the night. "Your answer duchess?"

My lips broke into my best smile as tears leaked from my eyes. His declaration of his feelings to me made the last defense I have crumbling into dust.

"Yes. I feel the same too." I sniffled as he wiped away my tears. "Mahal ko. I-it means..my love...because that is what you are..." my hand stroke his chest. " ...to me."

My admission made him sigh with relief and made his smile even brighter as he nuzzled my nose as we embraced each other for who knows how long.

"It sounds beautiful... your language," he murmured happily as he suddenly carried me back to bed and soon had me in his arms.

"I'll teach you a few words if you'd like," I murmured against his chest, and his hand which was on my waist tightened.

"Alright but for now, I want you again." he kissed my forehead before moving me atop of him and gently fitting his shaft inside me. "Will you ride me, love?"

The old me would have been shy and embarrassed but after being with Leone, I became more confident as I arched and started moving slowly, making his hand tighten on my thighs.

Honestly, it was dawn by the time we actually fell asleep. But this whole time, he never let me go as he showed me just how much he wanted me, even when I begged him a moment's rest; he would arouse and coaxed me to eat him up as I found an even intense sense of satisfaction.