Chapter 70: Memories of Us

Leo's POV:

Epicure's cuisine has indeed improved even more.

The staff knew of my reputation and prepared the best course of the night just for me and my duchess.

I can tell that she enjoyed every bit of the meal, the happiness and joy she takes in eating delicious food was something I could watch her do for the rest of my life.

Then there was the conversation we had. She was an interesting woman who has always kept my attention because it was just so easy and simple to talk with her. There were no sexual innuendos or lewd glances but the way she laughs and blushes were enticing enough for me.

We returned home after stopping by my favorite bakery to pick up some desserts for us to snack on.

The rest of the night was spent cuddling and watching a movie while sipping hot cocoa and fresh tarts after we dressed down for the night.

Somehow she was amenable to my attention these last few days and those were good signs.

But I should be sure that she was beginning to feel the same way for me right?

"Uhm.." She shifted closer to me and I leaned beside her more intimately until our bodies were touching just as the couple in the TV kissed and we're now getting hot and heavy under the sheets. "Oh...my."

She fidgetted as she clamped her legs together tightly when the female actress moaned and she froze when she saw the male lead cover his lover.

"Too much?" I whispered and she suddenly buried her face on my chest.

"D-do French love films always seem too....graphic and intense?" She quivered and I chuckled.

"The French celebrates sexuality. The freedom to express love through physical pleasures and exploring one's satisfaction by making sure their partners are content in body and soul. Making love and romance for them are the same thing." I said to her as she peeked to see the actor and actress really getting really frisky. "If you are uncomfortable, we can watch something else."

"I'm..okay. Just surprised at how intense they are doing each other. Have you ever done such a thing?"

I looked at her, the hunger in my eyes was only for her as I placed an arm against her waist and pulled her gently towards me.

"I have. Many times...." I leaned closer, waiting to see if she would pull away or even resist. "Sarina....may I call you Rina?"

"Y-yes...Of...course." she placed her hands on me and my heart pounded louder in my ears as I cupped her jaw. "L-Leone...I..I am not sure I can please you..."

Words she has uttered before when we first started sleeping together.

It melted my reluctance as I kissed her forehead and then her nose before giving her a soft peck on the lips before whispering.

"Open your mouth Rina....let me in and teach you how good...it will be." My hands caressed her neck and her back which made her wince. "Sorry...does it still hurt?"

"A..a bit but I can sleep on my back now..." she blushed before I kissed her again. "Mmmmhhmmm..."

Her hot mouth and the untutored way her tongue met mine as I crushed her body towards my own felt so nice.

As always, her response to me was so sweet and the innocence of her touch as she stroked my chest and neck stimulated me real bad.

Fuck.

It has been days since I last tasted her and to feel her innocence in the way she responded to me was making me lose control.

"Ri-rina.." I gulped as we ended our make-out session and the way she looked at me was distracting as she licked her swollen lips. " darling, are you sure you want to go through with this?"

The Prince's Duchess { Illyria Series 1 } - COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara