Chapter 2: Who are you?

Leo's POV:

Vanid, Illyrian Capital
Europe

I had just finished another meeting on our new product launch and was satisfied that my presentation and idea for the winter collection will be well received by our targeted demographics.

Right now, I was taking a small 5 minute break by drinking a cappuccino in my office before I leave for a charity gala.

After the gala, there is a meeting with the Board of Trustees of the Merrim Wool Corporation regarding the demand increase for their materials from several shops in Europe and Asia.

I'll also have to discuss the matter of increasing advertisements done by the Government to entice tourists to Illyria with the Council of Tourism before dinner.

To top it off, I also promised to go drinking with my friend Denton after all his meetings are done.

For me, this was an easy day. Ever since my father King Joram left the responsibility of making sure that our country continues to prosper to my team; I attacked the projects that came my way voraciously like a hungry wolf.

My mind always "thinks", even when I am asleep; a thousand ideas, proposals and meeting presentations would run through my head.

Because of this quick mind of mine, juggling business deals, meetings and royal duties are handled efficiently.

But my sister was concerned that abusing my brain might run myself ragged before I reach the age of 30 but I was glad that I had something to occupy my mind and body. Because outside of work; I had nothing worthwhile to enjoy.

Until she suddenly appeared in my life.

Well more like in my dreams.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot remember exactly when my "dream lady" appeared to me whenever I sleep but if I had to guess it was roughly a year ago.

I remembered back then that I was always stressed and tired but I had to pretend that the combined duties of a CEO and Crown Prince is nothing but child's play, during that time it was an endless stream of meetings, conferences , processions and parties.

Amidst the chaos and the hectic time schedule, Half the time I wished for my warm bed and sleep myself into oblivion just to see her again.

Our first meeting was one of awkwardness and strained words, it did not end badly since she ended up listening to my problems with saintly patience.

That very first dream made me curious about her until she appeared in my head all the time visiting me and asking about my day, As the months went by; I found myself becoming attached to her because of the refreshing way she talks and even the way she expresses herself in an honest yet endearing manner.

I soon had inklings that she was not just a product of my imaginations but a real woman when she started asking me personal things like my favorite food and interests, she was surprised that I had those things because it meant that I was not a dream as well.

My bond with her began to run deeper as we visited each other from time to time.

Curiosity turn to Friendship

Friendship turned to Admiration

until it morphed into Longing and Need.

It was then that I realized I was having feelings for my "dream lady".