PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone! 

As you all can see this is not an update, being I just updated Cared For a few seconds ago. This is a chapter where I'd like to talk about something serious. Even though most of the time we have a great time on Wattpad, this life that we've created on Wattpad isn't a reality. In reality, this world is full of hate, discrimination, and pain. 

Recently, there has been a lot of attention being drawn to police brutality against African Americans and other ethnicites that are not considered native. And yes, I know this has absolutely nothing to do with the book but I would be disappointed in myself if I didn't use my audience to spread the news of something important. 

So the reason for me saying all of this is to say, we need to stand up! Not just black people, white people, or whatever. We need to stop separating ourselves and isolating ourselves from one another. Because at the end of the day, we're all one in the same. We all came from the same place (evolutionarily speaking), and we should all want the same thing: To better life for ourselves and for others. 

Honestly, and I think we all know it deep in our heart, no one person is better than the other. We all deserve the same things. Equal opportunities. Unconditional freedom. And happiness! Nobody in this world can justify judging or discriminating against anyone. Because who are we to tell someone what they're doing wrong when we have our own problems that make us just as flawed as the next person. 

All I ask of you all is that we make a stand! Send a tweet, post an instagram picture, post a snap on Snapchat, whatever ways you can. Raise awareness for the uprising of police brutality because every life means something. Every life matter. 

#supporterofblacklivesmatter

I know we may have some different opinions so tell me how you feel and what you think in the comment section below. 

Yours truly, 

~Musix Prodigy