A Blast From The Past

Laurel's POV

The pestering sounds of my alarm blasts through the air and I groan.

"It can not be 7 o'clock already." I frown, unwrapping my arm from around Steph's waist to turn the alarm off.

"I believe it is." She yawns.

"Let's just sleep in five more minutes." I beg, putting my arm back around her.

"We'd never get out of bed if we listened to you." Steph chuckles, moving from underneath my arm and out of bed.

I roll my eyes and follow behind her, knowing she's right.

After a quick shower together we both come out of the bathroom in plush beige towels in search of something to wear.

"So, what are your plans for today?" I ask as I dig through the dresser for my denim button-up.

"I think Janet and I are going to see the wedding caterers so we can start nailing down this menu."

"Must be nice to get to spend your day surrounded by good food." I chuckle, finding the button-up I was looking for.

"Not if you want to stay my size it isn't." Steph says as I turn away from the dresser with my clothes in hand.

WIthout warning, Steph drops her towel to the ground as she gets ready to put on her dark purple V.S. bra set. I stop mid walk and I can't help but admire all of her unclothed glory.

She must feel my eyes on her because she looks up and asks with a smile:

"Why are you staring at me?"

"You're just so damn beautiful." I say, propping myself up on the bed so I can look at her in comfort.

"Stop it." she blushes, turning her back to me as she steps into her panties.

I laugh and get off the bed to get dressed.

"What are your plans for today?" she asks, changing the subject.

"I have no idea." I reply, slipping my white cami over my head before pulling on my short tan cargo shorts. "Grace named a bunch of things I'm suppose to help her with. We could be doing any one of those things."

"Well, let's hope both our days are productive." Steph smiles, walking around the bed to kiss me.

Our lips touch for a brief second before she hands me a necklace and spins around so her back is to me.

"Help me out, would you?"

She pulls her hair to the side as I clip the clasp and the chain together.

"Thank you." she smiles when she turns back around.

"No problem, sexy." I wink, playfully hitting her butt as she walks away.

She laughs and walks into the bathroom, I assume to do her hair and maybe a little make-up.

30 minutes later we're both dressed and headed to the dining room hand-in-hand.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasp as we're walking down the hallway.

"What is it?" Steph asks curiously.

"It's Eden's birthday! I almost forgot!"

"We'll have to wait until 1 to Skype her because of the time difference. It's 3am where she is." Steph tells me.

"Right." I laugh at myself as we walk into the dining room.