Touch, Fight...Love?

Laurel's POV

My feet ache as Steph and I waddle into our living chambers. After looking at Grace and Julia's dresses we all went out to eat a very late lunch at a European restaurant.

We just barely finished the meal when Mel suggested that we go out to this bar she'd passed by earlier. Everyone agreed. We all kind of needed a drink after the day we all had.

All was well until Hope got a couple of drinks in her. She started picking with Grace, small things at first. Then she started blubbering about how she could have been, should have been married right now and how Grace was an ungrateful, jealous, slut. That definitley struck a nerve with Grace. The classy, funny, happy-go-lucky person I'd spent the day with disappeared. She started going back and forth with Hope, most of which the basis of the insults were unknown to us, who stood by watching helplessly.

After a few minutes the argument started drawing too much attention and Julia and Faith pulled the two apart and took them home. None of us felt up to drinking anymore after that and we soon followed the two angry sisters out of the bar.

It was close to midnight when we made it back to the house. It kind of felt like we were sneaking in after being out too late but Steph and I managed to make it to our chambers quietly without causing too much of a ruckus.

"Tonight was...something." Steph laughs briefly, using a bedpost to keep her balance as she takes off her heels.

"I know," I sigh, slipping my earrings out. "You definitley showed a different side of yourself tonight."

I look up at Steph to see she's hiding behind a curtain of her hair, blushing no doubt. Before all the caous with Grace and Hope, Steph actually let herself go. She drank a little and dragged me onto the small dance floor in the middle of the bar. I didn't do much dancing, she did enough dancing for the both of us. Her hips were swaying in all directions, her hands were roaming everywhere. Just thinking about it now sends a hot shiver down my body, straight to my core.

The shiver ignites my whole body and a strong pulse of desire rises up inside me. Abandoning my previous activity, I walk up behind Steph, my front to her back, pressing her against the bed.

"You know, it took everything in my body not to take you right there on that dance floor tonight." I whisper huskily in her ear.

"Yeah?" she breathes heavily as I run my hands over the front of her body.

"Um hmm." I mumble against her shoulder.

"Take me now then." she says quietly, pressing herself up against me.

I spin her around so we're face to face and I see her eye heavy with lust. I crash our lips together and the faint taste of peach from the drink she had earlier with my tongue.

Breaking the kiss, I swiftly pull her shirt off over her head, unhooking her bra. With the other hand I unbutton her jeans, pulling the jeans down along with her panties as I place kisses all over her thighs. Raising back up to eye level, I peck her lips again.

I pull away and begin to undress myself as her eyes hungrily roam over my body. When I'm completely naked I walk back over to her, hitching her legs around my waist. Our lips connect and our tongues dance together skillfully as I walk us into the bathroom. Her fingers twist in my hair as I step into the shower room.

Setting her on the ground, I turn on the shower, the water immediately drenching Steph's body as she leans against the wall. Walking into the line of spewing water I begin to kiss and suck all over Steph's wet body. Flicking my tongue over both of her hardened nipples earns a low moan as she grinds her hips against mine.