Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace

Laurel's POV

"It should be a sin to be up this early for no reason." I groan as I watch Steph rummage through her giant suitcase from the edge of the bed.

"If we want to be on time for breakfast we have to be up right now." Steph explains, pulling out a grey lingerie set.

"Who the hell has breakfast at 8:15 in the morning?" I pout, folding my arms across my chest.

"Normal people." Steph laughs at me.

"Well I guess I'm not normal." I shrug, hopping own from the very tall bed.

"We both know that." Steph smiles, walking into the adjoining bathroom.

I hear some rummaging then the sound of a shower being turned on. Hoping to sneak into the shower with her, I eagerly jump over the suitcase and into the bathroom.

She's stripping the last of her clothes and stepping into the shower room when I come in. Immediately, I begin to get undressed and just seconds later I'm slipping into the shower room right behind her. She must nit sense my presence because when I press my lips to her bare shoulder she nearly jumps out of her skin.

"What's on your mind?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing." she smiles briefly, "What are you doing?"

"Showering." I smile innocently.

"Um hmm," she grins disbelievingly, gently rubbing her loofa sponge across my chest.

She turns around and grabs the bottle of shower gel from the shelf and drizzles it on the loofa. She starts washing my body in silence, as I admire the twists and curves of her magnificent body.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper.

A very profuse blush rises from her neck and into her cheeks before she connects her lips to mine. The kiss is filled with passion and a very strong pulse of desire. It's been a while since we've been together in that way and I can tell she really wants to.

We separate to take a breath but my lips don't leave her body. I trail kisses across her jawline and down her neck and over her collarbone.

"Laurel." she whispers raspily.

"Hmm?" I mumble as my tongue slides down her stomach to right above her area.

She doesn't have the chance to answer before she's pressin her hand over her mouth as I allow my pointer finger to travel down the folds of her dripping core.

"How does this feel?" I ask, dragging my tongue over her inner thigh, sealing the wet trail with a kiss.

"It..."

"It what?" I probe, looking up into her eyes from my lower position.

I smile at how close I have her. Guaranteed, if I just bring my tongue to her now very sensitive bud, she'd explode.

Lifting myself up of the ground, I see the visible sigh of relief she breathes out.

"Oh, I'm not done." I smirk mischievously, backing her up into the nearest shower wall.

"Please." she whimpers, gripping my shoulders anxiously.

"Please what?" I tease, swiftly lifting her up and wrapping her legs around my waist.

Her breathing hiccups as I rub myself against her; I can practically feel her throbbing against

my hips with need.