Pillowtalk

Pillowtalk

Laurel's POV

"You know what." I breathe.

"What?" Steph smiles, kissing the inside of my thigh, making my body shiver.

"You're good at that." I wink as she gets up to kiss me.

She blushes profusely and laughs.

"I don't think so." she shakes her head, pecking my lips before laying down next to me on the bed.

"Why would I lie?" I chuckle, laying her leg ober my thigh as I shift onto my side to face her.

"To make me feel better."

"I wouldn't--"

"You're bout to lie to mak me feel better now!" Steph exclaims, playfully shoving my shoulder.

"Ok, so maybe I would lie to make you feel better." I admit "But I'm not lying about this."

"Um hmm." Steph grins, leaning in to kiss me.

Our lips connect softly, moving together in sync. I use my tongue to part her lips as I pull her on top of me, her beautifully naked body straddling my waist.

When our lips part, she rests her forehead gently against mine, with her eyes closed, her breath swirling across my face.

"I want to as you something." I say quietly.

"What is it?" she asks, her eyes fluttering open, her eyelashes brushing softly against my face. A butterfly kiss is what my grandma use to call it.

Taking a deep breath I ask:

"Will you go to Julia's wedding with me in England?"

She seems stunned for a second, her eyes appear to link a hundred times a minute as I wait for her response.

"You mean like a date?" Steph questions nervously, sitting up on top of me, placing her hands on my bare stomach to steady herself.

"If you want it to be. It would be a very long but crazy romantic date." I reply, happy with just the thought it.

She smiles tensely, obviously struggling with the idea of going away with me.

"Julia's wedding?" Steph hesitates, biting her bottom lip sexily. "I don't know. Wouldn't that be awkward?"

"Why would it be?"

"Well, for one it's you ex's wedding and your bringing another woman--"

"Listen to what you're saying. My ex's wedding. She's getting married. She's moved on. She won't care that Im bringing another woman to her wedding." I explain.

"Maybe you're right but--"

"There's another reason?" I fake whine.

"Stop interrupting me." Steph glares playfully.

Dramtically, I zip my lips and throw the imaginary key in some random direction.

"Like I was saying," Steph continues, "I'm also your stepmother...well to them at least. Julia knows me as your stepmther, What would that look like?"

I stare up at her, eyes wide, until she realizes my mouth is still "zipped". Her sudden outburst of laugher fills the silent room, ringing like beautiful wind chimes in my ears.

Grabbing the "key" from somewhere, she unzips my mouth and I speak:

"Who cares what this will look like? As long as we know what this is no on else matters." I assure her.