STRIPPERS!

Sunday Morning

7 Days Until The Wedding

STRIPPERS!

Laurel's POV

Breakfast is being served and the smell of pancakes is wafting through the air, making my stomach growl. We ate a little dinner when we came back from the beach but were all so exhausted that we went to bed right after. Everyone's up and buzzing now as we all sit around the table in the dining room as plates are being set in front of us. The glass table on the balcony is being polished so we're eating in the dining room this morning.

"You two are getting married in a week!" Steph exclaims. "Are you excited?"

"I'm more nervous than excited." Julia laughs lightly.

"I couldn't be more excited." Grace beams.

"Are you having bachelorette parties?" Em wonders with an evil grin.

"No, we're not." Julia shakes her head while she puts a triangular shaped piece of pancake into her mouth.

"Why not?" Em demands, seeming disappointed.

"Bachelorette parties are for people who will miss their unmarried ways. I'm not going to miss one single thing about not being married." Julia says, fiddling with her engagement ring.

"That's not even what a bachelorette party is for!" Em objects. "Having a bachelorette party gives you that one last night to get crazy with your girls before the bounds of marriage confounds you! It's your one last night to get crazy before you're committed to someone and forced to compromise for the rest of your life." Em explains, spitting the word "compromise" like it was a disease or something.

"I don't know about that last part," Janet says, looking at Em in a weird way. "But I do think you two should have bachelorette parties. Separate ones of course."

"Why separate?" Grace asks, biting into a strawberry.

"Because no one's going to let loose with their soon-to-be right over their shoulder," Mel says.

"I do not know if that is a good idea." Grace chews on her lip dubiously.

"It might be fun." Faith says softly to her sister.

My eyes grow so big that they almost pop out when Faith speaks. She rarely ever speaks at the table.

"It will be fun," Liv says confidently. "It could be lace and fishnet themed everything is lacy and sexy and you can only come if you're wearing lingerie with lace or fishnet on it."

"We could make a day of it. Maybe go to a pole dancing class or something so the brides can learn a few tricks for their honeymoon." I say with a smirk.

"I hate to remind you guys but we have parents and grandparents at the table," Julia says, giving me and Liv the look that means shut the hell up.

"Oh don't mind us." Mrs. V chuckles, waving her hand in the air in front of her.

"Yes, do not let us stop this discussion of plans. I think I speak for every parent and grandparent when I say we have all seen a couple of wild nights." Mrs. Mae says with a sexy smile I consider to be foreign to her face.

"Mother!" Grace exclaims.

"What?" Mrs. Mae laughs. "How do you think you got here?"

"Hopefully not from the aftermath of one of your wild nights," Grace says with a frown.

"Everything and anything goes when you are young, darling." Mrs. Mae tells her daughter.

"Ain't that the truth." Janet agrees with a laugh.