Dirty Laundry Pt. 1

***STEPH'S BATHING SUIT IN THE MEDIA!!***

Dirty Laundry Pt. 1

Steph's POV

Walking into the cool air-conditioned mansion, I immediately get cold and I slip on the jean jacket I had draped over my arm.

"Your body is extremely bipolar." someone says behind me.

I swing around to see Janet coming in through the side door I'd just come through moments ago.

"I could have sworn I saw you taking off that jacket when you got out of your cab. Now it's back on."

"I got cold." I defend myself.

"That quick?" Janet teases.

"Yeah, so." I chuckle. "Don't be such a jerk."

"I'm not." Janet laughs. "You're just so weird."

"If I'm so weird why do you keep bothering me, hmm?" I raise my eyebrow curiously.

"Because weird is entertaining."

"Well I'm glad I entertain you." I roll my eyes as we start our walk down the hallway.

"And entertain me you do." Janet chuckles, brushing a piece of hair out of her face.

"I hope you finished your errands since you're here bothering me." I say, glancing at her out the corner of my eye.

"I did, as a matter of a fact." Janet smirks. "Did you finish?"

"Of course I did." I scoff.

"And did a little shopping, I see." Janet says, nudging the shopping bags dangling from my left arm.

"I saw this really nice bathing suit." I explain. "Then there was this bathing suit cover I saw, then this perfume that smelled amazing so I thought 'why not'".

"Of course." Janet chuckles. "And when exactly are you planning to use all of this?"

"I can put the perfume on now if I wanted." I reply.

"And the bathing suit and cover?"

"To a pool or beach or something. This house has a pool right?"

"What would make you think that?"

"It's huge. It should have two pools at the very least."

"You're probably right." Janet smiles. "I've just never seen one. You should ask Grace. She'd know."

"And if there is a pool?"

"You can wear your bathing suit." she concludes. "I might even join you."

"Might?"

"Yeah, might." she grins teasingly.

I try not to smile as we continue to walk then suddenly she stops.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"This is your room, isn't it." she says confused, gesturing to my right.

I turn to look and we are in fact standing in front of the door that leads me into my chamber.

"Indeed it is." I smile embarrassingly.

"Weird and unobservant." Janet tisks.

"Oh shut up." I laugh, pushing her arm.

"Hey, it's not my fault." Janet raises her hands in the air.