Stupid Sales Clerk

Stupid Sales Clerk

Laurel's POV

Getting out of the car, I'm able to walk through the front door with ease. The house is cool and quiet as usual, but I can hear faint noises coming from the back. Dropping my things on the loveseat in the living room, I start in the direction of the noise and I end up in Steph's bedroom.

There are shopping bags all over the bed and music is playing softly from the speakers in the corner of the room. Steph comes wandering out of the bathroom in some workout tights and a sports bra.

"Hey you." I smile.

She jumps in surprise and hurries over to me at the door.

"Hey!" she smiles back in return. "I wasn't expecting you home so early or I would have had all of this out of the way."

"Don't worry about it. It'll give me the chance to see what you bought." I say, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I can't wait to show you what I got us." she grins sexily, pulling my suit jacket from over my shoulders.

My eyes widen with surprise. I never took Steph as the type to g sex shopping. This woman continues to surprise me.

"Come here." Steph says, pulling me over to the bed.

She moves a bunch of bags off the bed, then sits me down. Kneeling down on the ground, she tales my left foot into her hands and gently takes my shoe off before doing the same to the right.

"You look tense." she says, running her hands up my legs and back down to my feet.

"Today was a long day." I groan as she begins to massage my feet.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Steph asks, looking up at me through dark, beautiful lashes.

"Later." I smile, pulling her up from the ground and connecting our lips.

Her lips moves in sync with mine as she straddles my waist. All the stress of the day seems to melt away as our tongues swirl together. My nails dig into her side as she grinds on me teasingly and she moans into my mouth before she pulls away.

"Your day was that bad huh?" she whispers, her breath blowing in my face.

"Something like that." I sigh.

"Well let me relax you." Steph offers, laying me down on the bed.

She pecks my lips again before she sits up and starts unbuttoning my pants. Standing up off the bed, she pulls my pants off, slowly kissing down my thighs as she goes.

What has gotten into her? I think as she kisses her way back up my legs, her tongue twirling painfully slow on the inside of my thighs.

I moan as she teases me through my black lace panties. Unconsciously, my hips buck upward in response but she quickly moves her hand away and I groan.

"Not yet." she whispers as she unbuttons my shirt.

Her lips peck softly across my bare stomach and my breast as her hands lock together with mine above my head.

"Turn over." she commands.

I do as told and she unhooks my bra, kissing the newly exposed skin. I feel her body press up against my back and she says into my ear:

"I'll be right back. Don't move."

She kisses the skin right behind my ear before she disappears. She's only gone for a minute or two before I feel her weight pressing against me again.

Her hands are now covered in some type of scented oil or lotion as she runs them over my shoulders and down my back. She adds pressure to all the points in my back that are holding hidden tension I didn't even know was there.

"Umm" I moan as she starts sucking on my neck, her fingers trailing softly down my arms.

She moves my hair out of the way while she kisses and sucks all over my neck and shoulders, turning me on more and more by the second.

She continues all the way down my body and over my ass as I feel her hair running down my back. I wouldn't be surprised if my whole backside was covered with passion marks.

As the minutes pass, I become more and more relaxed. If I wasn't so turned on I might have actually fallen asleep.

When she finishes, she plants one last kiss on the side of my neck before laying down next to me.

"How was that?" she smiles, tracing random patterns on my lower back.

"I loved it." I reply, kissing her lips softly. "Where did you learn all that?"

"This saleswoman gave me some pointers while I was buying some things for us for when we're in England." Steph blushes, moving a piece of hair out of my face.

"I see you were busy today." I smile, turning on my side to face her as I pull her body against mine.

"I was." Steph winks, laying her leg over my waist.

"Do I get a quick preview of what you have planned for England?" I ask hopefully.

"Nope, you'll just have to wait." Steph smiles.

"Why?" I pout.

"Because it's a surprise." Steph says, teasing her fingers between my legs, hoping to distract me.

"I hate surprises." I breathe, trying to stay focused.

"You'll like this one. I promise." she whispers seductively in my ear, her teech grazing my earlobe, sending chills through my body.

"You're such a tease." I whine as she untangles our bodies and sits up on the bed.

"I know." she grins mischievously. "I learn from the best."

Pressing her lips to mine, she climbs over me and off the bed leaving me on the bed almost fully naked and turned on as hell.

"You are officially never allowed to go shopping alone again if this is what you're going to come home and do this to me!" I shout to her as I stare up at the ceiling.

I hear that musical laughter of hers, then the shower turns on.

Damn that stupid sex shop sales clerk.

********************

This is the last one of the triple update!! I know it was short, but I hope you still enjoyed it! :) What do you think of this new side of Steph? ;)

The wedding chapters are coming up soon! Who else is excited!!!!

Well that's it for today! :) It took everything in me to write 3 chapters back to back! This is not something I EVER want to experience again. My brain is literally fried. (lol). But this was my Christmas gift to you guys! I hope it was a gift that you enjoyed! I hope I brighten someone's Christmas, even if just a little bit. :)

Until next time,

~MusixProdigy

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2016!