Q & A

This is not an update! I'm sorry! This is actually the Q&A I said I would do for my birthday. My birthday was on the 4th, so I'm like 4 days late but this weekend was busy!

Sooooo, as sad as it is. A great majority of you didn't participate in submitting questions. A few loyal ones did, which made me happy.

I managed to pull together some questions though. I didn't have enough questions originally to reveal my age so I'm just doing 15 for the hell of it...I'm not 15 by the way.

Ok, proceed to the questions....  

Question 1: Do you have a girlfriend, or perhaps a boyfriend?

No, I do not. Lol. I'm single. I've had my fair share of relationships. Both with men and women. Word to the wise, dating a girl isn't easier than dating a guy if anybody was thinking that. If anything, girls are more dangerous. Especially intelligent ones that can hold a conversation. Those girls are something else. When they can stimulate your mind and body with just words.....that is some serious shit. For some strange reason, I've never allowed a guy to get to me. Ever. We can date and I can like them but they have never gotten even close to touching my heart. It was a girl, who actually made me love for the first time. So, I guess you can kind of tell my preferance. Lol

Question 2: What inspires you to write?

My life. I live my life through my writing. I live all my fantasies/dreams through my writing. Not just sexual fantasies and stuff but just my fantasies and dreams for my life. I love strong mother-daughter relationships. I think that's one of my biggest....dreams, for lack of a better word. I don't focus on it much but when I write mother-daughter moments it touches my heart like nothing else.  So to sum up my answer, my dreams for my life inspires me to write.

Question 3: What are you most proud of?

My writing. That's simple. It's the only thing I've ever pushed through and accomplished. I have a lot of things I start but don't finish. In this stage of my life, with my family, there's no much I can do to push for my other talents. But writing, it's different. I've written my first full book and I'm working on creating and finishing a second. That's what I'm most proud of.

Question 3: What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?

What's Love Got To Do With It.  The movie made about Tina Turner's life. I know this is my favorite movie of all time because it was love at first sight. I first saw this movie when I was like 6 or 7. At 6 or 7 you obviously have no kind of complex understanding. But I walked in on my mom and aunt watching it one day and just fell in love. My mom still to this day can not understand why I love a movie that's full of abuse, opression, and even rape. It's not even about that. It's the fact that she overcame and became a legend in her own right. She pushed through so many things. She is my inspiration, as a woman, as a musician, just as an everything. Except for the whole Buddhist thing. I just can't get with that. Lol

Question 4: When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?

I don't even know. I don't think anyone has ever been truly in love with me and I've had the chance to break their heart. Lol

Question 5: Do you believe in second chances?

Yes. Now, third and fourth, and fifth chances. Hell no. That's not me. I refuse to be made a fool of multiple times by the same person. Separating yourself from someone you once cared about it hard as hell (trust me, I know). But what must be done needs to be done. 

Question 6: What do you think about when you’re by yourself? 

My future. My past. How much my life has changed this past year. I think about Heaven and Hell. Who's right and who's wrong.....it's all so confusing, really.

Question 7: What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?

How big my heart is. Many people who "know" me don't know my true aspirations. How much I love people. I love almost everyone. (Anyone who says they love absolutely everyone is a damn lie.) When I think about what I want to do with my life, no matter what avenue I take the one thing that is always on my mind is how I can affect people and how I can touch their lives.

Question 8:  If a psychic could tell you what will happen in the future, what would you want to know?

Would I be a good mother and a good wife.
Anddddd what professional path I would be most "successful" in.

Question 9: Would you be with someone who doesn’t have the same beliefs as you?

I've done it before. Could I spend the rest of my life with this person....I honestly don't know. It's all about compromise with me.

Question 10: Who is the first person you call when you’re in trouble?

My grandmother, usually. Now who do I think about calling....I wouldn't dare let myself fall off the wagon like that and call them. I'm on a people detox and I plan on staying on track. Lol

**HERE COMES THE DIRTY QUESTIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Question 11: What part of my body turns you on the most?

My thighs, hands down. Lol. If I could incorporate what it does to me how I wanted to in my writing, you guys would be in for a real treat.

Question 12: At what age did you have sex for the first time?

That's for me to know and you to never find out. Lol

Question 13: Have you ever kissed a girl or another woman? Would you like to?

Yes and yes. If that wasnt obvious.

Question 14: Have you ever had a lap dance?

I can't remember. I think I did. The memory is very vague. Lol

Question 15:  What turns you on almost instantly?

Music. Music is everything to me. Best way to get to me is music. Lol

Ok ok ok. I'm done. Lol. Was I too honest? Did I run some of you off? Hopefully not, but if sooooo I'm sorry that you feel whatever way you're feeling. :) I hoped you enjoyed getting to know me!!

Let me know what you thought about my Q & A in the comments below. More questions? Feel free to drop them. I'm all ears.

Until your update,

~Musix Prodigy