You see him cry for the first time

You stepped into Niall's apartment, "Niall?" You called but heard no reply, you went into the kitchen figuring he could be there. But he wasn't.

You went into his bedroom, as you opened the door, you saw Niall curled into a little ball, his eyes were puffy and tears were rolling down his face. Without a second thought you quickly rushed over to him. "Oh my gosh Niall what's wrong?"  

 Hel shaked his head a little.

You noticed the laptop open and looked at the page he was on, it was full of hate messages towards Niall, things saying he's ugly and death threats.

"Oh, Niall listen to me, you are the most amazing person I know, you have so many adoring fans who send you messages literally every second on twitter just hoping that you notice them and without you there is no One Direction. Don't listen to the haters Niall, they're clearly jealous lowlifes who have nothing better to do. I love you so much," you said whilst wiping a tear that ran down his cheek and pulled him into a hug.

He buried his head into the crook of your neck, "Thanks, I love you so much y/n," he looked up at you and pecked you on the lips. "You always make me feel better, I honestly don't know what I'd without you, but I love you more thank you'll ever know," he saidsoftly.

His face seemed to clear up a bit and his glossy blue eyes brightened up, he kissed you passionately and for the rest of the night you cuddled and watched films.