Heartbreak

WARNING THIS IS QUITE SAD! So i'm sorry. Thank you to justgottaluv_1D for requesting it.
Not going to lie i got kind of emotional writing it, so read at your own risk.
And sorry if you don't like it
__________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Niall going anywhere nice tonight?" You asked your adoring boyfriend of almost a year. "Er I...er....yeah I made plans with a few mates," he replied unsurely. "Oh cool can I come with?" You asked smiling. He raised his eyebrows "You want to come out with me and my friends?" You nodded your head "Yeah, I hate being stuck inside all day," you shrugged. "Well...you can't sorry, it's guys night." He replied before abruptly walking upstairs.

You've just been wanting to spend all your time with him for the past few months, cherish every second, because of.....because of......it hurt to even think about it. But anyway Niall has been turning you down a lot and rarely talking to you, he goes out whenever and comes back whenever he pleases.
It had been a few hours since Niall had gone, he was probably due back any minute, you were laying in bed, a tear streamed down your face thinking about how everything was going to be, how everything was going to change, how would he cope? You couldn't put that burden on him.....right?

Just then you heard the door to your bedroom open and in walked Niall. "Hey Niall" you whispered. "Oh y/n why are you still awake, it's late?" He asked. "I couldn't really sleep....nightmare, and so I thought I'd wait for you." Niall chuckled a little "Only you" he whispered.

He climbed into the bed beside you and wrapped his arms around you kissing the back of your neck softly "You know I love you no matter what....right Niall?"
"Of course princess," he replied soothingly. "Good, like I said...no matter what, we could have the worst fight in history and I'd still love you, I don't have a doubt in my mind about that, I could never hate you......."
"Where's all this coming from y/n?" He asked concerned. "I was just....thinking.....we should get some sleep now, good night." You replied a little shaken. "Night y/n." Before you both slumbered off into a deep sleep. That was the last night you two had cuddled in bed together.

*2 days later*

Again Niall had become really distant, he still didn't want to hang out with you as much. He said that Liam was going through a rough patch or something so he was going to stay at his house for the last two nights. The thing is you called Liam to make sure he was okay and he didn't have a clue about Niall staying over, he said he was doing really well.
So where had Niall been staying, was he avoiding you?

You checked twitter to see any sort of sign.

@Niallofficial Hate it when people act all clingy #AnnoyingAsHell

You didn't even feel the tears that were falling down your cheek, that was probably an indirect to you. You have to admit you were being clingy, but for a good reason.

You went to the worldwide trends to see
#LeaveNiallAloneY/N trending. The fans were smart, they obviously knew it was about you.

You went to your mentions to see it flooded with hate, more than usual such as
@1dforver Hahaha sucks to be you @y/t/n looks like Niall's bored of you. Go to hell
@Niallsmylifebabe Leave Niall alone you stalker @y/t/n

You broke down there on the floor. You shoved your phone to the side of the room and cried for what seemed like hours even though it was probably a few minutes.
The doctor told you not to stress out and that you needed extra rest. But at this point you didn't care. The thing is, a few months ago you went to the doctors, long story short you are now a patient of the dreaded word cancer.
You thought about telling Niall but then realised it wouldn't be fair on him. You didn't have long to live as they caught it too late. You wanted to make these last few months with him special and memorable, which is why you had been trying to spend more time with him. You didn't want special treatment from him, just the old Nialler, the caring, thoughtful one. The one who wanted to spend every living second with his princess. Where had that guy gone?