Going on holiday with the kids

(Y/D/N = Your daughter's name. Y/S/N = Your son's name)

--------------------------------------------------------

"Mummy! Daddy! It's Mickey Mouse oh my god!!" Your three year old daughter squealed jumping up and down whilst holding on to your hand. You looked at her in amusement, and turned to Niall who was chuckling at her.

You were all on a family holiday in Disneyland.

"It sure is y/d/n, wanna go say hello?" Niall asked her. She nodded her head eagerly. "How about you y/s/n?" Niall asked your fiver year old son who he was giving a piggy back ride to.

"Heck yeah!" He replied excitedly.

You all walked over to the costumed Mickey Mouse.

"Hiya Mickey!" Y/s/n greeted waving, Mickey waved back and turned to y/d/n and waved towards her.

"Can I have a hug?" Y/d/n asked.

Mickey nodded and a muffled, "Of course you can,"

Immediately your daughter let go of your hand and clung onto the life sized Mickey Mouse like her life depended on it. You wasted no time in getting your camera out and snapping a few pictures, whilst your kids enjoyed there time.

"That was SO cool!" Both your children said in sync.

You had all sat down to grab a bite to eat.

"I'm glad you guys are having fun," Niall replied ruffling their hair.

"Are you having fun daddy?" Your daughter asked. Niall nodded his head without hesitation, "I'm having the time of my life." Making you smile.

Whilst your two children were eating and colouring in something that they got out of a goody bag, Niall and you were talking.

"I'm so glad we're here y/n," Niall beamed.

"Me too! Couldn't have asked for a better holiday," you replied.

"Yup. All I need is my beautiful family," he winked leaning in for a quick peck on the lips.

*1 hour later*

"Daddy it's your turn to wear the crown now!" Your daughter exclaimed taking her Disney princess crown off of her head.

Niall shook his head chuckling, "but the crown is for mini princesses not me,"

Your daughter shook her head, "Mummy wore it, so did y/s/n and now it's your turn. Here." She ordered handing him the crown.

"Yeah Niall. Put the beautiful princess crown on your head," you teased. He fake scowled at you, but you could see the hint of a grin on his lips.

"The things I do for you guys" he muttered before placing the crown on his head.

"How do I look?" He asked doing a cute pose with a pouty duck face making you laugh.

"Gorgeous," you replied.

"Like a princess daddy," your daughter replied smiling.

"Kinda weird dad," your son replied laughing, earning him a high five from you.

"Photo opportunity!" You announced, taking your camera out.

"Say cheeseeeee"

"Cheeeeeeeeese" they all said together. Niall put a hand on his hip, and a peace sign up, your daughter was hugging his leg smiling and your son was crossing his arms with a grin on his face.

"We need a picture with all of us in," Niall stated. Before you could reply he asked a passer by if he could take a picture of you all, at first he looked at Niall weirdly because of the crown on his head, but when he saw the kids, his face held understanding.

"Do you guys want the castle in the background?" The man asked.

"Yeah." Niall replied.

"Okay guys, smile."

Niall put his arm around your waist, you smiled, placing an arm around him and one hand on the shoulder of your son who stood in front, next to your little girl.

The man handed the camera back.

"Perfect," Niall smiled looking at it.