"I missed you"

“Y/N I NEED A HUG” Niall moaned from the living room. You’d been upstairs on the phone to your friend for the past hour, you both just end up having long conversations without even realising.

 “Was that Niall?” You friend asked chuckling. “Yeah,” you laughed.

 “COME ON PRINCESS PLEASE. I WANT TO CUDDLE I MISS YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH” He whined, you couldn’t help but laugh at your adorable boyfriend.

 “Listen I’ll talk to you later y/n, looks like you’re cutie boyfriend needs you,” she joked.

“Okay I’ll talk to you soon bye,” you replied. 

“Byeeeeeee,” she answered making you laugh.

 You put the phone down to charge and went downstairs to see Niall pouting on the sofa with his arms crossed.

 “Niall?” You said. No reply.

“Ohhh so it’s the silent treatment is it?” You wondered aloud. Niall didn’t say anything just stayed pouting watching some random show. You knew he was doing this light heartedly so you decided to play along.

 You sat down on the sofa next to him poking him “Niall” poke “Niall” poke “Niaaalllllll” you sang. You saw his lips curve up a little but he still stood his ground.

 “Hmmm well I guess that’s that then. Looks like I’ll take y/f/n up on her offer and go out tonight after all,” you mused. Your friend hadn’t asked you to go out tonight, but Niall didn’t have to know that. You began to get off the couch before being pulled back down and landing in Niall’s lap with his arms securely around you.

 “You’re not going anywhere,” he mumbled. A cheeky grin came across your face, Niall spotted it and rolled his eyes, “There was no going out tonight was there?” He asked. You shook your head “Nope.” You chuckled.

 You sat up properly, putting each leg on either side of him as you sat on his lap straddling him.

 You put your hand to the back of his head gently running your fingers through it making a small smile appear on Niall lips. You rested your other hand around his neck and gently leaned in to kiss him softly on the lips.

 “Do you forgive me now,” you asked pulling away. Niall shook his head “I think one more kiss should do it,” he smirked. Before you could answer he captured your lips in his, both of you savouring the moment a smile playing on your lips.

 “Much better,” Niall said kissing the tip of your nose.

 You sat back getting off of his lap, positioning yourself so that you could cuddle with him. “Aww I was enjoying that position,” Niall winked. “Too bad,” you replied smirking.

 Niall chuckled and wrapped his arms around you kissing the top of your head as you put your arms around his waist bringing him closer if it was possible.

“I really did miss you, you know,” he murmured into your hair. “I was only gone for like an hour,” you said.

 “That’s too long princess,” he chuckled. “Plus being away on tour and that, I need to spend as much time with my girl as I can,” he added.

 “Yeah you’re right boyfriend,” You emphasized. Niall and you did this thing where you called each other boyfriend and girlfriend, it was cute.

 “I’m always right girlfriend whom I love so very much,” he chuckled.

 “I love you too.” You replied leaning in to kiss him.