Amnesia (Song Inspired)

If today I woke up with you right beside me

Like all of this was just some twisted dream

I'd hold you closer than I ever did before

And you'd never slip away

And you'd never hear me say

Niall sat there on the couch at 3am, he couldn't sleep, all he could do was think about you. Silent tears fell from his eyes, each one representing memories, memories that he shared with you, both good and bad. He missed you, he didn't know what to do without you, a part of him was missing.

He looked around the room, smiling sadly at the fun memories shared in that very room.

Flashback

You and Niall were both wrapped in each other's arms, he placed soft lingering kisses on your head every few minutes making you smile in content.

You had both just had an 'argument', you told Niall that he was as cute as a little puppy, and he immediately started tickling you telling you that he was 'a man'. Eventually you gave in and admitted he was 'a very handsome man', which made a satisfied smirk appear on his face.

That's how you both ended up in each other's arms.

"This is nice," you whispered.

"It is," he kissed your temple, "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too"

End of flashback

He wasn't fine. He was anything but fine. He let you go and now he was heartbroken.

The stupid little fights weren't worth it. How could he have let you slip through his fingers.

The boys have tried getting him to hang out like he used to, but he always refused.

To him it seemed like everyone had already forgotten about yours and his relationship. Like it was ancient news, when in reality the pain from the break up was still fresh.

His heart clenched and an uneasy feeling stirred in the pit of his stomach at the thought of you possibly moving on.

He missed your soft touch. The way he could make you smile. He missed the way you brightened his day just by being there with him. You kept him going. He missed your movie days, where you both laid on the couch eating pop corn and chocolate and any other unhealthy snacks. He missed your cuddles and late night talks. The way you would bury your face into his chest at night and fall asleep whilst his arms were around you, making both of you feel safe and happy.

He closed his eyes, leaning his head back onto the couch.

Flashback

"Y/n what on earth are you doing?" Niall asked in between fits of laughter, his face was red and he had to place a hand on the nearest table to stop himself from falling because he was laughing too hard.

"Dancing........" You trailed off with a faint blush appearing on your lips. You were vacuuming the room, with your headphones in, you couldn't help but dance along to the beat. Of course Niall caught your very embarassing dance moves, and had been watching the whole time, but you didn't realise until the song finished.

"Nice dance moves princess " he winked.

"Shut up" you muttered. He laughed shaking his head, "Here" he said bringing his hand out towards you.

"Huh?" You questioned.

He took your hand in his and took your phone out of your other hand. He took the headphones out and put the music on loud. He then placed the phone on the counter, and started twirling you around to the music.

Giggles left your mouth every time he tried to dip you, and then he attempted to do the cha cha, which was a complete fail, but hilarious to watch. For the rest of the evening you two danced with each other, laughing and joking.

End of flashback

He opened his eyes again, looking towards the door. The door that you walked out of. The day you told him that you couldn't do it anymore, that you were leaving.

"I miss you princess, please come back."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? :)