He cheated...

You and Niall were stronger than ever, you'd been dating for 4 months. Niall was such a gentleman, he would do anything for you and always cared and got upset when he saw hate towards you. Niall was on tour and you both missed each other, you both missed each other like crazy, it was a Saturday about 3 weeks after he left and you were both on Skype, but something felt different.

Niall seemed tense, you said, "Niall are you okay? Has anything happened?" Niall just shook his head and said "Don't worry about it princess, i'm just a little tired, been really busy lately" his eyes were puffy and red, but you knew he wasn't going to tell you the truth so you just nodded your head in reply.

"Okay babe, you should go to sleep an...." you paused, your eyes widening, another tab popped up on the screen, it was an article, not just any article...an article about Niall...with a picture on of him kissing another girl...It was two pictures actually, the first one was of him cozied up to the girl in a club and the other one was of him with his tongue down her throat!!

When you stopped mid sentence Niall immediately shot his head up, "Princess......." He sensed something was wrong. "You....you..ch...cheated on me..." your voice was trembling and Niall was running his hand through his hair vigorously.

"Y/N..Princess please i'm sorry...I..i..."he had tears starting to roll down his face, just like you did.

"Who is she?" You asked coldly biting your lip trying not to cry anymore.

"I'm s-s-sorry please Y/N" You just shook your head and said "Niall how could you? I thought I actually meant something to you, I thought you loved me, you promised me you would always be there for me.....I.....we're done....it's over" you said whilst the tears were streaming down your face. You couldn't even look at the screen to see Niall's face, it hurt too much. "Goodbye Niall," You said and shut the screen to your laptop........

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think? Would you like a part 2??